Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#402847 by Troy Platt Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:52 am
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2020 18:53:45 +0800
Subject: ROYAL TRUST BANK, PLEASE I NEED YOUR URGENT RESPONSE

Hello

Greetings to you, i am writing you in respect of your founds which have been approved for immediate transfer worth 5.8 million united state dollar,i had just returned from the Bank of Ghana hence my mail to you in respect to your payment in the bank ,be informed that your fund is ready for immediate transfer upon Presentation of Currency Transaction Report (CTR) the required document is not in your file.

Considering the scheduled time for this transfer, accordingly I have communicated with the appropriate authority in Ghana responsible for issuance of the aforementioned document to prompt transfer into your account.

They have consented to get this issued within the next 48 hours to pave way for transfer of the already programmed fund in our system.

Hence, they instructed that you send US$250 being issuance fee for the document, and also reconfirm your details to us for verification to know that this mail get to the right person.

Full Name:
House Address
Phone Number:
Account Details:
Valid id card:

I enclose here under the receiver information as provided by the issuing body for the document:

Receiver's Name: Rita Sarpong
Amount: $250.00

Get it send via western union money transfer, ensure that you get this accomplished today to pave way for onward crediting of your account as the funds is already programmed in our system.

Note, your fund has been programmed for transfer in our database system and due for transfer within 3 banking days.

Regards,
Dr. Henry Kwasi
Director,
Foreign Reserve Escrow Account Officer
Royal Trust Bank Ghana.
Annex office, Accra

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#402932 by mettes Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:00 am
Hello Madam,

Greetings to you, with all due respect the funds in question is your funds which have been approve for immediate transfer to your account as soon as you come up with the said fee which is 2500 dollar to the receiver details as given to you.

Receiver name: Patrick Asare Tandoh

Amount: 2500

Destination: Accra Ghana.

Madam i will also like you to send us your bank details you want your funds to be transfer to and also your id card so that we can proceed with the transfer on time.

Thanks for your understanding, i wait to hear from you.

Regard

Mr Henry Kwesi
#402959 by mettes Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:38 am
Hello madam

Greetings to you, I received the message you send to me and it was well understood, madam I want to assure you that as soon as you send the fee to this account details I will give to you I will proceed immediately with your transfer to your account and here is the details to send the fee.

BANK NAME: GUARANTY TRUST BANK GHANA LTD...ADDRESS: 25A CASTLE ROAD AMBASSADORIAL AREA RIDGE PMC CT 416 CANTOMENTS ACCRA GHANA....SWIFT CODE: GTBIGHAC...ACC NO: 2171026981590....ACC NAME: EMMA MENSAH
AMOUNT:2500 Dollar

Madam, I want to assure you that as soon as you send the fee I will proceed with the transfer immediately and I will also like you to send me the payment slip as soon as you send the fee for confirmation.

Thanks for your understanding I wait for your response.

Regard

Mr Henry Kwesi

*Bank account reported
#403006 by mettes Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:15 am
Hello Madam

Greetings to you, I have contacted our branch and they just get back to me today with the account details as you requested.

And here is the details of the account you will hsend it to.

Account Name: Imre Gyula
Bank name: CIB Bank
Bank branch address: Cib Bank zrt H-1027 Budapest, Medve u. 4-14
IBAN: Hu56107015377051438050000005
SWIFT: CIBHHUHB
Beneficiary address: Győr, Felüljáró út 45., 9011
Amount: 2500

Madam please I will like you to try your best to send the fee to this account details as you requested and I assure you the transfer will be carry out immediately I receive the payment slip from you.

Regard

Mr Henry Kwesi

*Bank account reported
#403132 by mettes Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:30 am
Hello madam

Greetings to you, here is the account details as you requested so that the transfer can be carry out immediately.

BANK NAME: CHASE BANK ACCOUNT.
ACCOUNT NAME: ANDY .D. DILBERT
BANK ADDRESS: 2900 MARTKET STREET, YOUNG TOWN OHIO 44507
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 777839858
ROUTING NUMBER: 044000037
AMOUNT:2500

Madam, please try your best to send the fee to this account details so that i can proceed with the transfer transfer immediately thanks for your understanding, i wait for your response with the information.

Regard

Mr Henry Kwesi

*Bank account reported