Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#403191 by Troy Platt Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:25 am
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: VERY IMPORTANT
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2020 22:04:23 +0000

Hello

I am sorry to contact you unannounced through this medium. I am Mr. William Dudley an American Economist, I am writing you in good faith hoping that you will also reply in good faith, I have gone through your profile and know you are capable of handling this deal, I will go straight to my proposal without wasting of time,

I am an American economist who head several banks worldwide including the mentioned bank here First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB) where I made excess gain of $18,400,000.00 for the period of 3 years, I am retired from the said bank but still have the data with the present director who is aware of this deal, this fund is been coded without a beneficiary,

After annual report of 2019, we came to a conclusion to get an investor or a business person to use his/her name as the beneficiary of the account and will hand over the account detail after agreed and contract signed between the both parties,

Note that there is no child’s play on this deal, this fund is 100% legal and risk free, we only need a serious minded person who will be free to negotiate on commission and get this fund out of this bank for investment and charity project which is first in my agenda,

After I hear from you and agreed on terms and conditions, very information about this account will be given to you including the online details of the account, kindly know the important of confidentiality of this deal, this offer is not a public one,

Kindly get back to me as soon as you read this message and feel free to communicate with me on [email protected]

Thanks

William

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement