Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#403205 by Troy Platt Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:40 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
From: salif komi <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2020 11:20:29 -0800
Subject: faithfully

Dear friend

I hope that you are well today. I am the Accounting Manager of BOA bank With due respect, I decided to contact you over this business financial transaction worth the sum of $22.1 Million dollars in other to entrust this fund into your bank account. You should note that this is an abandoned fund that belongs to one of our customer from Lebanese who died along with his entire family on a plane crash disaster with air France. I was very fortune to meet the deceased file when i was arranging the old and abandoned customer's files in other to submit to the management accordingly for documentation purposes.

Following our banking financial policy, it was obviously indicated and signed lawfully that if such money remains unclaimed without anybody been a foreigner apply and claim the fund as the next of kin, the money will be transferred into the Government Treasury account as unclaimed fund. So my request of you as a foreigner is necessarily for the claim because a citizen of Burkina Faso cannot come forward to claim the fund since the law does not have a way for an indigene to claim such fund. Since the real depositor of the fund died, the bank is expecting the next of kin to apply for the release of the fund for him or her.

Unfortunately i learnt through the investigations which I carried out that there is nobody behind the deceased who can come and claim the fund. Therefore I want you to apply to the bank with your reliable account data where the bank will transfer the fund into, and immediately the fund is transferred into your account, we will share the fund according to the percentage ratio below. Upon the receipt of your reply or call me indication of your capability, there is no risk in this business. With my position here in the bank the money can be transferred to any account you can provide with assurance that this $22.1 Millions will be intact pending my physical arrival in your country for sharing. Upon successful transfer without any disappointment from your side,

I am only contacting you as a foreigner because this $22.1 Millions cannot be approved to a local person here, but can only be approved to any foreigner who has the correct information of the account, which I will provide for you. So you should provide me with your correct account details where you will like the fund to be transferred to, or you can set up a new account for the transfer even an empty account is ok.

At the conclusion of the transfer you will take 40%, in the process of this business and the remaining 60% will be for me. As soon as I hear from you and upon your strong assurance that you will not let me down once the fund goes into your account I will then send you the Text of application form which you will fill with your banking information and send to my bank here for immediate transfer of the funds to your account.

If you are interested, please forward the following information to me as below:
{1} Your full Names / and address,
{2} Your telephone Mobile and fax Numbers...
{3} Your Occupation
{4} Your Valid ID card

Waiting for your urgent reply or confidentially call me on mobile number: +226 674 63 857

Yours faithfully,
SALIF KARIM.........

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], FishyMails and 49 guests