Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#403207 by Troy Platt Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:42 am
Subject: 'Hi dearest'
To: Recipients <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2020 16:16:56 -0800
Reply-To: [email protected]

Dear Beloved,

I am Mrs. Sheryl Crawford, 79 years old, deaf and a widow to Late Engr Bret H. Crawford. I was married to late Engr Bret H. Crawford ,who worked with Shell Development Company in London for Twenty-Six years before he died in the year 2014 after a brief illness that lasted only five days. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of US$10.5 M in a firm here. Following my ill health i am now currently hospitalized in a private hospital as a result of (Cancer of the Lungs) which i have been battling for long, as i have my faith only in God for survival, but my Doctor has informed me that I may not live longer than required due to my health condition. I am looking forward to seeking someone assistance in helping me to use this money in charitable works. Further details will be revealed to you upon your response.

May God Bless You.

Regards,
Mrs. Sheryl Crawford

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement