Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#403122 by Troy Platt Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:10 am
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2020 06:08:57 +0900
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Delivery Notice
Organization: agent Samuel Barnes
Reply-To: [email protected]
Mail-Reply-To: [email protected]

Delivery Notice

This is Mr samuel barns a Delivery Agent of the Diplomatic Delivery courier. I
have been trying to reach you on your email
about an hour now .
just arrived the airport with an ATM visa card of $4.5 Million UsD. As
informed the ATM was issued to our Courier by the Cooperate Bank Of America (
BOA ). However the card is been giving as a means of consolation to all scam
victims.

The main delay in your delivery as at now is that i will need reconfirmation
details like your current house address,phone number and full name.

Delivery Agent
samuel barns
email address :
[email protected]

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#403158 by mettes Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:21 pm
Thanks for your reply ,
I want to assure you that this is a sure start to the realization of this compensation prize awarded to you as long as you follow the necessary procedures.
Your details correlate to the ones given to me , now we have to proceed to the next phase of this delivery.

Delivery fee : You are required to settle the delivery fee which is mandatory prior before the delivery proceeds and the fee is $150 only .Once you settle this fee I will proceed to your home address with the Package which I am to deliver to you , I wouldn’t want to waste much time on this delivery as I have a very tight schedule for my deliveries , so I prefer you go to any store within your area and get a $100 google play gift cards and $50 google play gift cards then scratch the back of the card thoroughly and send the clear picture to me so I can register your package and proceed to your home address immediately.

I will be waiting for your swift response.
Sincerely ,
Agent Barns
#403216 by mettes Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:54 pm
Thanks for your reply ,
I received your email requesting for the bank details to wire the money to me , the delivery fee is not to be sent to an account but if you don’t wanna get the google play gift card I instructed you earlier , then below is the payment details to send delivery fee through moneygram or western union store .Once you settle this fee I will proceed to your home with the Package which I am to deliver to you , I wouldn’t want to waste much time on this delivery as I have a very tight schedule for my deliveries ,Below is the payment details to make the payment to either through western union or money gram
First name:Arsham
Last name: Boustani
City: Winnipeg
Province: Manitoba

Endeavor to forward the payment receipt to me once you make the payment so I can Get it to the office and proceed with the delivery ok .
Regards
Agent barns
#403220 by mettes Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:08 pm
Ok here is the bank account information you requested, endeavor to forward to me the complete payment receipt once you make the payment:

Bank name:::Goldman Sachs Bank USA
P.O. Box 4571
Carol Stream, ILLinois 60197

Routing Nr: 124085260
Account Nr: 300009682988
Account Name: Emery Howard
Regards
Agent barns

*Bank account reported