Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#403257 by Michelle Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:36 pm
Joao De Matos <[email protected]>

The total cost is 3000 EUR, it is no negotiable and that includes transportation and insurance during transportation. i suggest using a forklift when moving it.

I will use Parcel To Go, website: https://www.parcel2go.com/ and you may ask them more details at: [email protected] Is the service that deals with delivery for Ebay, Amazon and other shopping websites.

Also my details are: Name: Joao De Matos and i live at: Bento Cardoso street, Braga,zip 4810-433, Portugal

Like i told you, you will be asked to pay at the shippers into their account, not mine. The money will be insured by them with the possibility to to get the money back if the device won't met your expectations or if you will find anything wrong with it. They will offer you only 3 days to make a decision upon keeping it or not but i can offer you a side warranty of 30 days of money back guarantee.

This being said you may proceed with checking the shipper and take some time to reflect on this deal and when you have decided please do let me know about your intentions. If you accept to move forward with this sale don't forget to confirm your delivery info so i can do all the necessary arrangements. The shipping should take approx 1 week.

I hope that i answered to all your concerns and if you have any other questions or anything else that has to be cleared before we start the transaction don`t hesitate to ask.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement