Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#402169 by FishyMails Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:11 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: 2019-12-20 04:27
Subject: Can we partner and do business

I have some business plan can I share?

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#402170 by FishyMails Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:13 pm
Date: 29 Dec 2019, 08:17
Subject: Re: Can we partner and do business

I'm Dr. Alfred Dante, I'm from the USA but am working under the United Nation as a medical doctor, from Arizona Texas in the United States of America. I work with BIA Monitoring Report Team, Right now we are working in Syria at the conflict zone, reporting directly to the U.N and other media outlets across the globe.

How are you doing today, I hope all is well with you, I am very sorry for
In my late reply to your message, I have been very busy with my job reports and information coverage from here at the war zone in Syria. Life has not been easy here for the past two weeks now, we have lost a lot of lives here in the war zone, due to a series of attacks and bad experiences from the rebels. o many persons are losing there live both Soldiers and media officials here, but it can only be God who is watching over so many of us here. Each morning I am always and most grateful to God almighty who watches over his own here and I really can not wait to finish this last assignment with the BIA in a few months from now.

Regarding the business investment suggestion, I told you in my previous message. I have some good amount of money here with me in Syria, which I want to move out from here for investment, but due to the routine of the security work here and the war going on, we are finding it difficult to cope and to even reach out to any operating banking institution here in the war zone.

I have about $ 2.6 Million USD currently here with me, in a security
company here in Syria, which I am ready to move out from here to Asia or Europe for any good business investment proposal. It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services/assistant to help me receive the consignment box, while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country

have already concluded on a means and arrangement, on how to bring down this fund to any Asian country or Europe for investment through a swift and fast diplomatic process, since the security company only have their rout just within Asia and Europe as the company rightly said. All I am searching for now is a business investment partner for a soft landing platform in any of the countries within Asia or Europe to invest in this fund. Then the
the money will be moved immediately from Syria to my partner within this mention areas above, for the investment plan to commence immediately as I will be coming down to meet with my partner in his country once my assignment here in Syria is concluded.

All I am searching for is a sincere and trustworthy person who is God
fearing and who will not run away with my money after receiving the,
while am still here in Syria doing my official assignment.

Once I receive your positive response. I will let you know the next step in the process of receiving the fund for the investment.

Best regards Dr. Alfred Dante

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#403306 by FishyMails Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:41 am
Date: 2020-01-15 12:03:35 PM -08:00
Subject: Re: Can we partner and do business

Hello ,
Here is your tracking number 8892256186 website: https://ebuddyservices.com, Write to them to confirm your details is correct and ask them if the consignment box will arrive successfully on none Inspection to your destination in UK

#404072 by FishyMails Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:49 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: 2020-02-01 5:44:10 PM -12:00
Subject: Re: Email address not working

Hello ,
Thanks for your prompt response, this is a new company email address [email protected] please contact them and ask for the requirement
I have also sent you hangout invitation please accept so that we can communicate better ok