Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#403567 by Troy Platt Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:54 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 08:58:48 -0800
Subject: Good day

Good day, I was shocked when you stopped communicating with me, I really can't understand your reason for doing so, but I am very happy now to inform you about my success in getting the fund out of the bank with the help of a staff working in the remittance office and also with the special assistance of a French business woman that catered for other logistics. However, I left the sum of $16.4M (Sixteen Million Four Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) in a care of my secretary. The $16.4M is for you and it is purposely for your compensation for your little effort in this transaction.

I would have waited to hear from you so i can transfer it to you, but I lack the time to do that now because I have to urgently meet up with my business colleagues in Russia. I will be heading to the airport as soon as I send you this email because I will be traveling out of my country to Russia where I shall continue with a petroleum business engagements. For your own good, contact my secretary through his email address so that he can transfer the money to you.

Below is the contact details:

Name: Mr. Eric Thompson
E-Mail: [email protected]
Telephone: +27 748 204 139

I will no longer be able to email you again.

Bye and best regards,
Mr. Peter Derek

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement