Information on romance scams and scammers.
#403830 by FishyMails Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:14 pm
Date: 2020-01-27 13:25:07+00:00
Subject: HI

Good evening to you dear, how are you and your family doing, i hope everything is going on well with you and your friends, please i will want us to have a conversation through my email address for further discussion.
Kind regards.

From. Lisa Jaster.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#403854 by Snow-White Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:43 am
was already last year in fall on tagged, account suspended
abused the pics of General Flora D. Darpino, 39th Judge Advocate General of the U.S. Army

provided add. email addresses (and pics)
which can be found here
scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=79627
ripandscam.com/scammer-Darpino-Flora-9771
#403858 by Troy Platt Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:52 am
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2020 07:55:43 +0000
Subject: HI
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

hello dear how are you doing my name is lisa jaster i will like to have a discussion with you but not here due to my work please contact me directly to my email

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
#406817 by Troy Platt Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:24 am
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2020 06:56:03 +0000
Subject: WITH TRUST AND CONFIDENTIALITY.....

Hello Dearest Friend.

My Name is Major Lisa Jaster. I hope all is well with you? I am a soldier working as a United Nations peacekeeping troop in Libya, on a war against terrorism.

I want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and bombs, which I believe was money meant for buying weapons and ammunition, and it was agreed by all army officers. out of the total fund my share was $ 2,200,000.00 (Two Million Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) And Since I am still working for the government, I can not keep or send this money to America for the time being because I do not have any trustworthy person to act as my next of kin. Therefore, I just want you to receive it in your country.Honestly, if I fail to move this money soonest before I leave this country i can't move it again. So I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money out of (uba bank of senegal) to your own country for you to keep it safe on my behalf you have to assure me that you are going to collect the money from the bank.

It's clear to me that you might be aware of this proposal, but i want to let you know that i have to talk with a lawyer in Senegal, to help me on my behalf. with a lawyer in Senegal and i pay him for him to handle it, The money was transfered from (Aman Bank of Libya) to the Bank of Senegal from Libya for security purpose, the transfer I have to make sure you have the right amount of money, while the rest of the balance in your country. one passionate appeal I do not want a third party on this Transaction.

Please try to keep this information secret if you want it. I believe that you will not betray my trust, nor will you, thwart, my dream, though you may wonder. in receiving and investing this fund.

Note: I do not know how long we are going to stay here and I have lost my life because of the I, will be coming over to your home country. I hope my explanation is very clear, but if you want further clarification, just let me know and i will explain further, of radio communication and email communication.

conclusively, i wish you could send me a reply directly to this proposal, your urgent reply will be highly appreciated. Please contact to my private Email for more details. I'm waiting to receive your acceptable reply as soon as you read this letter.

Thanks.
Major Lisa Jaster

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!