Information on romance scams and scammers.
#404066 by rbenn43565 Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:26 am
Yesterday I met a guy on a dating app call grinder. We messaged for a little while he asked me if I had ever communicated with someone in the army. He was on his final mission in Yemen and would be coming back to the States within two months. He was hoping to find a man to share his life with he asked me to create a Google Hangout profile so we can communicate through that. I did and we talked to most of the day. He seemed too good to be true I Googled his name some of the information he provided could not find anything. There were some lines he used that to me seemed like they were out of a book so I Googled one of those terms and it brought me to this site and I saw several things he said used in other correspondences.

Okay sounds good about you,I'm Chris Salzberg here by name, living in the United States of America and serving in the US Army, I'm the only Child  of my parent and i don't know any of my relatives since we left Germany to the state when I was very young. I was born in a town called Hamburg in Germany but relocated to Wisconsin with my parent for job settlement when I was 12 years old. I was raised in Wisconsin graduated from high school in Wisconsin at Whitefish Bay High School  and went to college in University of Wisconsin–La Crosse

Wow you're looking so cute and gorgeous

I decided to join  the Wisconsin Army National Guard for 3 years after my college in University of Wisconsin–La Crosse. I went to Basic Training at Fort Sill, Oklahoma, and then was sent to Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri, for Heavy Equipment Operator.I was activated for Operation in Iraq freedom, so I was sent to Camp Cropper in Baghdad. It was really  painful when I returnzed from Iraq and got to know I lost my parents in car accident which really got me sad that I decided to move from  ( Wisconsin to Chicago ) to stay with my two friends in their rented apartment and would love to move to anywhere I find the right man

I am now on another mission in Yemen as a Mechanical Engineer here in Yemen and also a leader of 216 men out here.We get to deal with anything on the trucks here and drive men to the field for patrol to do our best to keep people around here safe and try to put a smile on their faces

I'm proud of myself in being honest and most trustworthy, I seek that in a mate, someone who is compassionate yet understanding who has a calm behaviour

Aww that’s all I want too
Yes been in a relationship only once and it only lasted for about 5 months cos he cheated on me so badly

I am looking for a partner and a lover and best friend who I can share the most intimate dreams with. A well rounded individual and a spiritual person

Yes you’re right
I believe there is no ideal relationships, Be honest a relationship is hard work and compromise, It is as good as you make it, What makes a relationship ideal to someone is how much time and effort one puts into it and how committed two people are to it

THIS ONE IS WORD FOR WORD ON ANOTHER POST ON THIS SITE:

But I also want to be in a relationship where I can totally trust the other person and not d'well on how the relationship is not working

I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return; I'm not wealthy but I don't luck anything in life though so and don't expect someone to attempt to deceive me or "play" me

I do not want to meet someone who may think that they will take advantage of me or lie to me and cheat on me under false pretenses. Sorry if that sounds harsh, and I'm not accusing you of any wrongdoing, but I'm being upfront and honest about that

THIS ONE WAS A LITTLE INSULTING!!!

Oh lol...You have nothing to worry about at all..I know you’ll definitely say that cos maybe I have a pretty face and have interest in you.
Honestly, I tried to find prettier face in the past and it hurt me so much and that’s why I decided to search for a good heart over a pretty face

So you know where I stand from the beginning. With all due respect as well, I hope that you are upfront and honest with me, as well

Trust, loyalty and respect are a must for eternal happiness. No matter how much you love someone if you dont have these ingredients you will never succeed

I will never lie to you when we are together or hide anything from you. I am an open book and believe in being honest with my partner. No surprises. That way everything is out in the open and nothing is hidden

ANOTHER ONE ON POST IN THIS SITE!!!
Without honesty, love gets unhappy, and without trust, love gets unstable.Love is a wonderful gift; trust in it, believe in it, give it, and it will be returned to you to give again and again.

You can get advice from family, friends and strangers, but the best advice comes from your heart; it never lies, trust it.There may be many people that are trustworthy, but only a few are worth trusting with your heart; choose wisely.To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved.

My response you seem very wise..where does this come from?

I was raised Catholic and I fear the God Almighty and always try to do things right..I’m not getting any younger and no time for games at all

When we’re together, I promise I’ll do whatever it takes just to make you happy and satisfied

I really can’t wait for us to be together in each other’s arms and start planning our future together

I’m starting to get jealous of you
I’m afraid someone will snatch you away from me while you’re still on that Dating App Grindr

I’ll be very happy if you can delete it from your phone
I’ll delete mine too

Awww me too
You’re made me really happy and I can’t wait for us to create beautiful memories together

This went on all day..
This link should take you to photo he sent I could not attach.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/632wS74x6kjDNUpV7

I do feel kind of bad there is another picture and the last name on his jacket is
Salzberg, obviously someone is using his identity and his pictures

He uses the email.address csalzberg2019@gmail .com to communicate on google hangouts
Last edited by AlanJones on Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:52 am, edited 4 times in total. Reason: Added quotes for clarity
Advertisement

#404067 by AlanJones Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:51 am
Thank you for taking the time to post. This will help other victims of the scammer, who may be searching for his details.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.