Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#404153 by Michelle Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:56 am
Vojtěch Habaka <[email protected]>
Hi friend

How are you? I hope you're fine, and I'm glad to let you know that I've made a payment for this item, and I'm sure you need to receive a payment confirmation email from my bank. , BULK AND JUNK Payment Confirmation Email, I want to understand that the money has been deducted from my bank account and has been sent and booked to your account, but until you send the shipment because you sent it. The bank needs shipping details before it releases the funds to your account, so I want you to go and send and send the shipment details to my bank and after the shipment has been successfully completed so they can activate your account
quickly.

Bellow Is The Name And Address For The Shipment

Name.. Klementova Habaka
Address.. Ukkelhof 12 , Amsterdam
City..Amsterdam
Post Code.. 1066WV
Country..Netherlands
Phone.. +31626670706

I am urging you to continue your shipment because it can never be returned to me since my payment was confirmed, so I promise that your account will be activated immediately after shipment and send to my bank shipment details.

However, I will wait for the shipment details now.

thanks

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement