Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#404284 by Troy Platt Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:26 am
It appears the scammer has hacked a church's email system.

Subject: WOLCC Service Invitation
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2020 04:36:08 -0600

Greetings,

You've been invited to the Word of Life Christian Church Sunday service!

Word of Life Christian Church is a community of Christian believers that share a common faith in our Lord Jesus Christ. We are passionately committed to sharing the love of Christ, spiritual growth and development, individually and collectively.

Come Feel The Love!

Word of Life Christian Church

Hello My name is pst.Harry Walter, I run a finance/consultancy firm.I also have some of my clients with huge funds for loan/ investment abroad. By this letter, I am offering to have you manage the funds in a viable investment in your country or any country. of your choice. So, if you have projects and you need loan for your business or you want to invest these fund in any project/ investment of your choice contact me, be assured that you are in the right hand. we are into financing viable Real Estate /Oil and Gas and Pipeline projects with prospective returns on investment (R.O.I)in your region, we can also give you loan of any amount you need for your project or business, We also give out loan for your investment or your project I have providers of bank instruments from prime banks in Europe and America for leasing to you or for out right purchases if needed.If your capable to manage these fund get back to me. Please, let me know your proposal via email [email protected] om tel.+13054071417 whatsapp. +13054071417.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement