Information on romance scams and scammers.
#404394 by Snow-White Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:45 pm
Pics stolen from Phillip John Hastings, Australian actor, model and photographer

tagged
uid=5985815838

Phillip H
Last Active: 39 minutes ago
Profile Views: 4805 times
Tagline: A person that has a relationship with the Lord. Someone that realizes that beauty is very much found inside of a person as well as on the out side.
Relationship Status: Widowed
Languages: English, Français, Español - España
Ethnicity: Asian, Black, Caucasian/White, East Indian, Hispanic/Latino, Middle Eastern, Native American, Pacific Islander, Other
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight
About Me
Music: Eminem, Micheal Jackson,Bob Dylan, Elvis Presley,Bruno Mars, Taylor Swift, Kanye West, Alicia Keys Movies: he Godfather, The Dark Knight, Avengers Infinity War, Toy Story,Pulp Fiction,The Lion King, Avengers Endgame TV: Gamd Of Thrones, The Big Bang Theory, The Walking Dead, This Is Us,Grey's Anatomy, Breaking Bad, Friends, NCIS
Books: TO Kill Mockingbird, The Great Gatsby, Gone with the Wind, Beloved, Little Woman, Goodnight Moon, Invisible Man, The Catcher
Sports: Baseball, Basketball,Soccer, Ice Hockey, Tennis, Golf
About Me: A person that has a relationship with the Lord. Someone that realizes that beauty is very much found inside of a person as well as on the out side. Also I want someone who knows that a companionship builds from a friendship. I Love people that have a very good heart.Ideal DateBuying a good meal, kicking back, shoes off, and watching a terrific Movie !

Image Image Image Image Image Image

2548297127 thank you and I will be expecting to hear back from you

Mornings Are Beautiful because It Starts With Your Love that Stays With Me All Day Long. Good Morning Dear.

phone number (254) 829-7127
Original carrier: Southwestern Bell
Advertisement

#404395 by Snow-White Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:51 pm
Mark Woods
3 followers
uploaded 3 clips about cryptocurrencies mining and trading