Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#404635 by Troy Platt Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:48 am
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2020 11:48:55 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION SEEKING TO WIRETAP THE INTERNET.
FED GOVERNMENT OF THE UNITED STATES

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION SEEKING TO WIRETAP THE INTERNET. FED GOVERNMENT OF THE UNITED STATES
Anti-Terrorist and Monitary Crimes Division FBI Headquarters in Washington, D.C .
Federal Bureau of Investigation J. Edgar Hoover Building 935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C. 20535-0001

Attention:

This is the final warning you will receive from me. This notice has been sent to you in many occasions/ several times but you ignored it.

I have warned you so many times and you decided to ignore my e-mails because you believe we have not been instructed to get you arrested, if you fail to respond back to us with the payment details below, then we would first send a letter to the MAYOR of the city where you reside and also direct the bank to close your account until you comply with our directives. Note that all your properties will be confiscated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation. We would also send a letter to the company/organization you work for so that they could get you fired until we are through with our investigations because a suspect is not supposed to be working for the government or any private organization.

Your ID which we have in our database has been sent to all the crimes agencies in America for them to upload you in their website as an internet fraudsters and a terrorist (suicide bomber). I will also warn people to stop having any dealing or friendly communication with you anymore. This would have been solved all this while if you have gotten the CERTIFICATE ENDORSED AND STAMPED. I,Christopher Wray, Director of
the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) wish to inform you that there is no more time left to waste because you have been given enough grace, therefore you have been mandated to comply immediately you read this e-mail if you don't want to be arrested. As stated earlier, to have the document endorsed and stamped without any delay, you must adhere to this directives to avoid you from blaming yourself at last when we must have arrested and sentence you to life imprisonment. Note that all your properties will be seized and bank account will be confiscated too.

However, I have decided to see how i can be of help to you because i would not be happy to see you end up in jail and all your properties got confiscated because your information was used to carry out fraudulent transactions. I called the EFCC Benin (Economic And
Financial Crimes Commission) and they directed me to a private attorney who can help you get the process done and he stated that he will endorse and stamp the document at the sum of $100 only and i believe this process is cheaper for you. You need to do everything possible to get this process done today or tomorrow because i have been informed by the ARREST WARRANT ISSUANCE DEPARTMENT that the
warrant of arrest has been prepared against you and once is being signed by me as the FBI DIRECTOR, and then the arrest will be carried out in the next 48hours. from our investigations, we learnt that you were the person that forwarded your identification to one impostor/ fraudster in Nigeria when he had a deal with you in regards to the transfer of some illegal funds into your bank account which is a heinous offense.

We have investigated and found out that you don't have any idea when the fraudulent deal was conducted with your information's/identity and right now your ID is placed on our database as a wanted person. I believe you know that it will be a shame to you and your entire family. Also it will be announced in all the local channels that you are wanted by the FBI. Note: All the crimes agencies have been contacted on this regards and we shall trace and arrest you if you disregard this instruction. You are advised to make the payment for
the signing and stamping of the document today, failure to do that will attract a maximum arrest and finally we shall apply for litigation against you. Thereafter, you will appear in ADMINISTRATIVE DISTRICT COURT OF WASHINGTON D.C for terrorism, money laundering and drug trafficking charges. Be warned; do not try anything funny because we are monitoring you from our satellite.

Meanwhile, I pleaded on your behalf so that this agency could give you till 02/15/2019 so that you can get this process done. Bear it in mind that this is the only way that i can be able to help you at this moment. But if you fail to comply you will face the law and its
consequences once it had befallen on you.

You can pay the fee $100 by Steam wallet card or iTunes card.

Do not hesitate to make the payment today with the above outlined information so that they will have the certificate endorsed and stamped immediately without any further delay. After all this process is being carried out, then we will have to proceed to the bank for the
transfer of your funds valued at $5,500,000.00 only which is supposed to have been transferred to your bank account.

Note: As you can see below, all the crimes agencies have been contacted on this regards and we shall trace and arrest you if you disregard this instructions. You have been given a grace till 02/15/2020 to make the payment for the document but after your failure
to do that you will attract a maximum arrest and finally you will be appearing in court for act of terrorism, money laundering and drug trafficking charges, so be warned not to try anything funny because you are been watched.

CC: Canadian Police Association
CC: Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
CC: GENERAL INTELLIGENCE DEPARTMENT (GID)
CC: Asia Pacific Group on Money Laundering (APG)
CC: Egmont Group
CC: FEDERAL BURUEA OF INVESTIGATION (FBI USA)
CC: European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
CC: Financial Action Task Force (FATF)
CC: International Monetary Fund (IMF)
CC: International Organization of Securities Commissions (IOSCO)
CC: International Banking Security Association (IBSA)
CC: International Air Transport Association (IATA)
CC: Institute de Formation Interbancaire (INSIG)
CC: World Customs Organization (WCO)
CC: Inter-American Development Bank (IADB)
CC: Offshore Group of Banking Supervisors (OGBS)
CC: WORLD CENTRAL BANK (WCB)
CC: NIGERIA POLICE FORCE (NPF)
CC: NORTH YORKSHIRE POLICE (UK)
CC: ECONOMIC FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION (EFCC)

Response soonest.
FBI Directors Christopher Wray
Email [email protected]
THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.
VICTOR COLLINS BENINUE CONSULATE TO THE FBI
J. EDGAR HOOVER FBI BUILDING
935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE, NW
WASHINGTON, DC 20535

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement