Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#256386 by AlanJones Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:14 pm
Tel. No.: +2348071122349

Telegram: CENBANK
CBN/NNPC/73483/2015

Attn: Good Beneficiary.XXX.

Good Day.

PAYMENT NOTIFICATION OF YOUR FUNDS.

Due to the election held in Nigeria and the incumbent president has been voted out of power.
The new president Muhamed Buhari promised U S Secretary of state John Kerry and other countries representatives on the handing over ceremony on 29th May 2015 that he will release all the money owe to all genuine contractors.
As the director of Nigeria apex bank central bank. I want to use my veto power to make sure that i release your fund to you. Your fund valued $35.5million united state dollars has been approved for transfer. I as the director will handle the transfer please get back to me so that i will direct you on what to do.

In the light of this aforementioned, you are required to furnish this
office with the following information,

Your Full Name:................................
Telephone/mobile:..............
Residential Address:.........................
Age/Occupation................................
Banking Details...............................

Note make sure that you call me on my direct telephone number so that i will be
sure of whom i am dealing with +234 80 711 22349 now.

Yours faithfully,
Dr Mrs Juliana Derek.
(Director Central Bank of Nigeria).
Phone+234 80 711 22349.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#263897 by AlanJones Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:57 am
Dear Sir.

I have to be honest to you there is no way that you can receive your fund
here in Nigeria without spending money.I have discuss with a financier and he assured me that he will loan you the needed fund you need to finalize your contract payment here only if you have account with Bank of America.Please send the account now so that the financier will transfer the loan into your account without any delay.You will repay back the loan after you have receive your fund with only 2% interest.

Delay is very dangerous.

Thanks.
Mrs Juliana Derek.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#404669 by FishyMails Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:56 am
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2020 14:04:19 -0800
Subject: YOUR FUND WITH TD BANK OF CANADA.

Dear Beneficiary.

I want you to know that this present Government under His Excellency Gen. Muhammadu Buhari is fighting corruption tooth and nail in all sector and has nominated me and SGF Boss mustapha handle this payment of your fund to you. That you will receive your fund valued $75.5MUSD. Seventy five million five hundred united state dollars only without any hitch and hesitation. I need to be candid to you.Nigerian government does have that kind of money to pay contractors. We are paying through our crude oil reserve fund with T D BANK OF MONTREAL CANADA.

That is the only place i will assured you that you will get paid. Please if my advice is good to you reply so that i will direct you without much delay.Stop any further communication with any body no matter who he or she claims to be.This directives is the only way you can get paid.

Your full name
Your contact address
Your telephone number
Your occupation

Your immediate response and co-operation will be better so that your payment will be processed and your fund released.

God bless you.
Sincerely,
Dr Mrs Juliana Derek.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.