Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#404365 by Michelle Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:43 am
Frei RabbatGMBH
Frei RabbatGMBH Schaufenster
5 von 5 Sternen100% positiv Lebensdauer (1 Gesamtbewertungen)
❗ ʙɪᴛᴛᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴄʜᴛᴇɴ ❗

ᴡᴇɴɴ sɪᴇ ᴋᴀᴜꜰᴇɴ ᴍöᴄʜᴛᴇɴ, ᴋᴏɴᴛᴀᴋᴛɪᴇʀᴇɴ sɪᴇ ᴜɴs (ᴍɪᴛ ɢᴇɴᴀᴜᴇᴍ ᴘʀᴏᴅᴜᴋᴛᴛɪᴛᴇʟ ᴏᴅᴇʀ ᴀsɪɴ) ᴜɴᴛᴇʀ: ✉ ➜ [email protected]
ᴋᴏɴᴛᴀᴋᴛɪᴇʀᴇɴ sɪᴇ ᴜɴs ᴠᴏʀ "ɪɴ ᴅᴇɴ ᴇɪɴᴋᴀᴜꜰsᴡᴀɢᴇɴ" (ᴍɪᴛ ɢᴇɴᴀᴜᴇᴍ ᴘʀᴏᴅᴜᴋᴛᴛɪᴛᴇʟ ᴏᴅᴇʀ ᴀsɪɴ) ᴜɴᴛᴇʀ: ✉ ➜[email protected]
ᴋᴏɴᴛᴀᴋᴛɪᴇʀᴇɴ sɪᴇ ᴜɴs ꜰüʀ ᴡᴇɪᴛᴇʀᴇ ɪɴꜰᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴᴇɴ (ᴍɪᴛ ɢᴇɴᴀᴜᴇᴍ ᴘʀᴏᴅᴜᴋᴛᴛɪᴛᴇʟ ᴏᴅᴇʀ ᴀsɪɴ) ᴜɴᴛᴇʀ: ✉ ➜ [email protected]

❗ ᴀᴄʜᴛᴜɴɢ ❗ ᴠᴇʀᴡᴇɴᴅᴇɴ sɪᴇ ɴɪᴄʜᴛ "ɪɴ ᴅᴇɴ ᴇɪɴᴋᴀᴜꜰsᴡᴀɢᴇɴ". ᴋᴏɴᴛᴀᴋᴛɪᴇʀᴇɴ sɪᴇ ᴜɴs ꜰüʀ ᴅɪᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴅᴜᴋᴛᴠᴇʀꜰüɢʙᴀʀᴋᴇɪᴛ (ᴍɪᴛ ɢᴇɴᴀᴜᴇᴍ ᴘʀᴏᴅᴜᴋᴛᴛɪᴛᴇʟ ᴏᴅᴇʀ ᴀsɪɴ) ᴜɴᴛ...

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#404862 by Michelle Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:23 pm
@ uuu223344

Thank you ---- both accounts have been referred to Amazon and both have separate Threads here at Scamwarners ..... going forward if you continue to post any others that you find please get them in this thread --- I have an alert set for a faster response on my part