Information on romance scams and scammers.
#406608 by Troy Platt Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:55 am
Reply-To: Luda <[email protected]>
Subject: Hey you look like, describe themselves. Waiting for an answer.
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2020 13:08:21 +0300

It appears to me you happen to be somebody I am looking to find. Please tell me about you. Drop me your snap shots too.
Anyway, my name is Lyudmila, I'm 38 years old. I wonder your real age? Now i'm looking out for some guy who will be older as opposed to me.
I'am located plus was created in Russia. What region you are living in? I'd like to meet up with someone with whom i may find common passions.
I am struggling to find a man with goals of a cement. I would actually like to start out a talk together with you.
Hopefully that you are interested, and this mail would not stay without particular attention.
I wish to ask you not to forget to deliver me your pix, therefore we are able to get to know more about each other considerably faster.
In this mail Let me send a picture of me, and perhaps you are going to enjoy it.
If you will not like me, you can erase my mail.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement