Room for Rent and other rental scams
#406628 by Michelle Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:19 pm
Diana Kadetoff <[email protected]>

Hi,

OK, let me tell you a little about myself. My name is Diana Kadetoff and I`m 64 years old living in Stockholm, Sweden.
I`m Chief Physician / Rehab manager at Spine and chief physician in multimodal fibromyalgia team......Dissertated at Karolinska Institutet 2012 in fibromyalgia. I participated in modern fibromyalgia research within Professor Eva Kosek's group at KI.
You can search me on YouTube as well.

I`m also a member of the Swedish Medical Association, Swedish Society of Medicine, Swedish Plastic Surgery Association and the Swedish Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
You can search me on YouTube as well.

About the apartment, I`m the owner...my daughter Anna lived in the city for 5 years and I bought it for her to rent it as a rental business for her. Last time was 1 year ago we rent it, since then we renovate it and Anna returned to Sweden, she is here now. So, we decided to rent it again for long term. You can register with the apartment address.

Last time when I wanted to rent no one showed up, so I lost time and money. So, I decided to make the transaction through Intact Rentals. We will use their system so you can inspect the apartment. You can rent the apartment as long as you need, even for 4-5 years. You will rent the ENTIRE apartment.

The first deposit I require is for the 1st month rent + 2 months security deposit = €2,370 (the sec. deposit is refundable when you check out).

I have a lot of people interested so, please let me know your answer and I will explain you the rental process more detailed.

Regards,
Chief Physician Diana Kadetoff

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement