Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#401514 by Michelle Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:13 pm

Hi
The transfer has been completed.Please check your in-box or junk, spam for payment Confirmation, because I got mine in my spam mail, am sure you must have see the email from PayPal with the confirmation email that the payment has been made,a total of 1,110.00 eur was sent 750.00 eur for the agreed price Purchased and the extra 350.00 eur for the shipping charges and am sure you notice that, which you will be sending 360.00 eur plus the paysend charges.Here is the information where you will be send the shipping agent fee.

Shipping Agent Name: AXXXXX BXXXXXX

Account Number: 0XXXXXXXX

Bank Name: SXXXXXXXX Bank

You should proceed now and deposit the agent money as soon as possible and send the paysend payment proof you got for shipping payment to PayPal by replying to the message you received from them and as soon as they verify the paysend details valid, all your funds will be credited into your paypal account Immediately. You will also have to get back to me after you are done with paysend payment, so that i can forward it to PayPal for verification and as soon as they confirm the information Valid, all your funds will be clear and released into your paypal account instantly.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#406820 by AlanJones Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:48 am
Yes, that is why they are posted here.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#406821 by Liv96 Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:03 am
Omg, i did the transaction with her from paypal and i thought that i was blackmailed from paypal too. I sent from worldremit money to shipping agent because She wanted to buy a item from me. So i already payd 1200€ and paypal send to me a mail that they "Mistakenly" detucted another amount of her Account and they cant sent it back to her, so i need to complete all this payment. More 900€. But i dont have this money. I already borrowed money for this because her paypal limit was 750€ and paypal cant cancel nothing and worldremit told me that they not guarantee that i will get my money back from shipping agent. Im so confused and worried, i dont now what to do. I sent all my last money too and i dont know anymore...