Information on romance scams and scammers.
#406925 by Troy Platt Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:00 am
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2020 19:32:00 +0100
To: [email protected]
Subject: Aloha my new mate!

Hey there my great pen-friend. How are you today? I'M Nata. I am afore thirty-five years old. I live in UA(ukraine). I am still alone and got no kids. I understand the fact, I am anymore a little quean, thus I hanged out my account on the dating service. I understand that I simply need to altered my life and search for my person. As you could realize, I have no belief in pervertsand stupid acts. I am there to retrieve a dignified person. I indeed hope that you arean open-minded person and we are looking for the same thing. I hate the foolish acts that people play on the Internet. If I interested you, then I ask you in the next letter to tell as much as possible about your life.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my regular mail box: [email protected]

I will be waiting impatiently for your e-mail. Natasha.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#407060 by WPX Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:11 am
To: [email protected]
Subject: Hello stranger.

Good Day Darling How are you today? my real name Nataliia. I'm already 35. I live in Ukraine. I am still single and have no kids. I realize that I am no more a small quean, thus I hanged out my account on the dating service. I understand that I only demand to altered my life and retrieve my person. How you could understand, I have no faith in liarsand foolish acts. I am there to search for a worthy person. I really expect that you arean open-minded man and we are looking for the similar thing. I loathe the stupid games that men play on web-sites. If I concerned you, then I pray you in the next e-mail to tell as far as possible about yourself.

If you are interested Please write ONLY to my personal mailbox: [email protected]

I will be looking forward for your e-mail. Nataliulka

DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TOWARD ANY STRANGER via EMAIL, SMS or MOBILE. (Avoid any free mailing service which is most likely be fraud user)