Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#407104 by FishyMails Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:24 pm
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 13:09:19 -0700
Subject: hello

--
Good day

Please can i discuss with you?

Victoria

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#407253 by FishyMails Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:21 am
Date: 2020-03-27 2:08:48 AM -07:00
Subject: I WILL BE WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU

Hello Dear, My name is Victoria Ahmed from United Kingdom,
I'm 38 years old, a banker.

I work as a Senior Audit/banker in London, UK ( Al Rayan Bank PLC ),
my bank job takes most of my time that is why i am not so much into
social media but i plan to resign soon and focus on other things in life. I am single now, i was married but my Ex Husband cheated with another woman which resulted to our divorce, according to him, i'm always busy with my banking work and was not having time for him, It's over between us. I want to travel to other country and get into investment and maybe own a company which i can manage.

For my understanding the most beautiful thing created by God is never seen, only felt in the heart. It really does not matter ones age or color or achievement, what matters in our life is nothing but love, care and expression, expression of the heart. I have been hardworking all my life, i must think of something else, to enjoy my life and have a family, maybe relocate and start investing in other things.

I would love to know you more, tell me more about yourself? I like to know you better, what you do for a living and your position in your work, your marital status and where you reside now. I will reveal to you the most important reason why i have contacted you after i get a satisfied reply from you. I will love to hear from you soon and take care of yourself, waiting for your reply.

Thanks
Yours sincerely
Miss Victoria

ImageImageImageImage

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#407273 by FishyMails Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:46 pm
Date: 2020-03-27 8:33:50 PM +00:00
Subject: PLEASE READ VERY WELL AND REPLY ME BACK OK

Hello once again my dear, it's really nice to meet you, you are such a good man and i am really happy to have you as my friend here.

Like i told you in my previous email that i have something very important which i would like to accomplish with you. I always follow my mind and i contacted you because my mind told me to and i believe you will not betray me in this secrete i'm about to reveal to you.

Remember i told you that i'm a banker, i'm a senior staff in my bank 'Al Rayan Bank United Kingdom'.. I have access to a deceased customer account information and details whose autopsy result showed that he died as a result of gun shots by unknown gunmen. He's dead and from his account information, there is no next of kin to his deposit in our bank, for over 10 years, no one has come to claim the money in his account, the deposit is a total of 6.3 Million Pounds. 'Six Million, three hundred thousand Pound Sterling, that's over 7 Million dollars.

I can provide all the required legal information to present you as the legal beneficiary to these funds if you accept to partner with me in this deal. I want to assure you that this deal is not risky and we will not have any problem, all you have to do is follow my instructions and do everything i ask you to do and we will be successful.

A lot of abandoned money is in this bank as a result of abandoned bank accounts, stock holdings, unclaimed life insurance pay-outs and forgotten pension benefits. I will definitely guide you and we will achieve and claim this money legally as soon as you reply me and accept to do this deal with me.

I will appreciate if you treat this deal with every bit of confidentiality and maturity, putting my integrity foremost, because i wouldn't need any mistake. I assure you that you will never regret it if you can take the bold step to partner with me in this deal. It is wise if we make every effort not to let this golden opportunity pass. This happens in every bank around the world, even in your own bank, but people outside the banking industry do not know this, so don't be afraid.

We will share the money after claim, 50% for me, 45% for you and 5% will be to cover any expenses and tax in your bank. This is an honest proposal for you and i plead for you to make this deal a top secret because we do not have to trust anyone unless you and i alone. So reply me and let me know if you accept this deal and i will tell you what next to do, and if you accept this deal, please, let me know

I will be waiting for your urgent reply

#407331 by FishyMails Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:59 am
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: 2020-03-28 9:28:44 PM +00:00
Subject: APPLICATION FOR REQUEST OF CLAIM

My Dear, Thank you for your word of assurance ok.

Kindly make sure that this information will be between you and me until we realized the success of this transaction, What i want you to do now is to apply for the release of the fund into your account, Make sure you keep a top secret of this transaction because i don’t want any staff of the bank to know that i am responsible for this transaction This is where i lay the future survival hope of our future ,family and its was the reason I tried to explain for your best understanding

You should not change your name and nationality in this transaction because you are going to apply as the business partner to the deceased customer Note, if you send this letter to the bank, the bank will not delay to contact you, but you should not respond back to the bank until i direct you on what to do, This is to avoid mistake from your part ok

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COPY THIS EMAIL BELOW AND SEND IT TO THE BANK, THIS IS THE BANK EMAIL BELOW: ([email protected])

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To The Manager
Al Rayan Bank Of Britain

Formerly Islamic Bank of Britain
Managing Director, Sultan Ahmed Choudhury
Address PO Box 12461 Birmingham B16 6AQ United Kingdom
Phone +44702-405-96-59
[email protected]

APPLICATION FOR REQUEST OF CLAIM
Sir / Madam,

I am the business partner to Late Dr. Harrison Foster, who was assassinated on January 13, 2008 when Gun men shot him while still inside the capital Libya, Tripoli

After his funeral celebration, i discovered that he have an unclaimed and balance account 6.3 million pounds deposited in your bank when he was alive.

I hereby wish to bring to your notice that i am eager to apply for the funds claim as his business partner to enable your bank release and transfer his balance account of (6.3 Million Pounds) into my nominated bank account, Upon your urgent response to this effect, I will send you my bank account information for the transfer of the above mentioned sum

So i expect that your bank management will pay an urgent attention to my request and communicate to me further with the related forms and documents necessary to claim this above mentioned sum without delay.

I apologize for late application for this claim as i have been arranging other things left since his sudden death occurred

Regards

#407399 by FishyMails Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:47 am
Date: 2020-03-30 12:56:12 PM +00:00
Subject: AL RAYAN BANK OF BRITAIN UNITED KINGDOM

ATTENTION:

RESPONDS TO YOUR CLAIM

Be notified that the management of Al Rayan Bank Of Britain United Kingdom is in respect of message, Note that you are expected to abide by the principles for us to finalize this transaction accordingly, Therefore you are advised to view the form attached file, Fill the columns with accurate information required for the immediate process of your claim.

You will therefore be informed after the Bank Executive Board of Directors meeting, Then the Bank can approve the fund in your favor as the benefit next of kin to the deceased, You are required to pass the test by forwarding the required document to the bank,(1) The Death Certificate to the Deceased Customer,(2)The deposit Certificate Issued to him on 16th August,2004, and the (3) your National Identification Card

On the process to submit the certificates, you should forward your Bank Account Details,

YOUR BANK NAME AND ADDRESS........................................
YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NAME...............................................
YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER...........................................
YOUR BANK SWIFT CODE/IBAN...........................................

for confirmation
Therein, you are given 2 Days to return these forms back to this Bank
Good luck

Managing Director