Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#407115 by hallonkev Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:02 pm
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 17:49:33 +0100
Subject: TRUSTED BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Dear Friend,

I am Mr. Jak Abdullah Mishail, Working with a reputable bank here in Burkina Faso as the Manager in Audit Department. During our last banking audits we discovered an abandoned account belongs to one of our deceased customer, late Mr. Hamid Amine Razzaq, a billionaire businessman.

Meanwhile, before i contacted you i have done personal investigation in locating any of his relatives who knows about the account, but i came out unsuccessful. I am writing to request your assistance in transferring the sum of $15.500.000.00 usd, (Fifteen million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) into your account.

I decided to contact you to act as his foreign business partner so that my bank will accord you the recognition and have the fund transfer into your account. More details information will be forwarded to you.

However, i will give you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 40% of the above mentioned if you agree to handle this business with me while 50% will be for me and 10% for any expenses that may arise on the process.

I am expecting to read from you soon.

Best Regards,
Mr. Jak Abdullah Mishail.
Advertisement