Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#407144 by Troy Platt Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:08 am
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 20:52:11 -0700
Subject: Investment opportunity

Greetings.

My name is Mr.JOHANNES H. Putter , a retired Politician and a former board member of a prestigious South African gold mining company, Sibanye-Stillwater. I am interested in investing in the gulf region under your company management, before the upcoming 2020 expo in Dubai.

Please share with me the basic knowledge that you have about Dubai market or the gulf at large. Amongst few businesses in my mind, Real Estate and FMCG products are ones that I am more passionate about. However, I leant that there are plenty of opportunities in the UAE for real estate investment in villas and apartments at very attractive offers.

I spent the better part of my life in politics, thus I have no experience in trading or manufacturing, as a result, i thought it wise to connect with a potential investment manager/business adviser, your insight will be appreciated.

I am planning a trip to the region in the coming week to conduct market survey, this will therefore provide the opportunity to meet and discuss how to put in place the necessary protocols to ensure that we are all aware of each other's intentions.

If you are interested in this proposal, kindly indicate your interest by responding to this mail, to enable us discuss more on how to proceed.

Best Regards,
Mr.JOHANNES H.Putter

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement