Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#407621 by hallonkev Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:48 pm
Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2020 at 5:07 PM
Reply-to:[email protected]
To: No recipient address
Subject: From Charles MacKenzie,

Good day.
I am Charles MacKenzie, a lawyer and an independent investment broker. I currently represent the interests of a deceased client who died intestate in May 2019 and I would like to share this confidential proposal with you.

My client died without any will and left some millions of USDollars in his bank. I have been contacted by his personal banker, and charged with the task of finding his next-of-kin or heir who will be entitled to receive a payment of USD50Million. I have made futile efforts to locate any of my client's immediate family members or next-of-kin but there is none.

My client's bank is currently consolidating all accounts for the current fiscal year in order to meet the central bank's regulations. In terms of my client's bank policy, dormant intestate accounts must be re-profiled or have funds reclaimed to the government's treasury account. If a beneficiary is not filed for claim soon. Against this backdrop, I propose to present you to my client's bank to stand as the heir and beneficiary, to claim and receive transfer of the funds to your account for our mutual benefit and investment in your country.

This transaction is absolutely risk free, and there are no risks or obligations for any unsuccessful claim. I guarantee that it will be executed under legitimate and official procedures without any breach of the law. Once the transfer is completed to your account, I will meet with you and we will share the funds between both of us in a 50%-50% ratio. I urge for your full cooperation in this deal, and also to maintain a high level of commitment and confidentiality.

Should you be interested and capable to cooperate with me in this mutual deal, please contact me immediately as a matter of urgency by email: [email protected]

Kind regards,
Charles MacKenzie
Advertisement

#407693 by FishyMails Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:59 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2020 13:52:00 +0000
Subject: From Charles MacKenzie,

Good day.
I am Charles MacKenzie, a lawyer and an independent investment broker. I currently represent the interests of a deceased client who died intestate in May 2019 and I would like to share this confidential proposal with you.

My client died without any will and left some millions of USDollars in his bank. I have been contacted by his personal banker, and charged with the task of finding his next-of-kin or heir who will be entitled to receive a payment of USD50Million. I have made futile efforts to locate any of my client's immediate family members or next-of-kin but there is none.

My client's bank is currently consolidating all accounts for the current fiscal year in order to meet the central bank's regulations. In terms of my client's bank policy, dormant intestate accounts must be re-profiled or have funds reclaimed to the government's treasury account. If a beneficiary is not filed for claim soon. Against this backdrop, I propose to present you to my client's bank to stand as the heir and beneficiary, to claim and receive transfer of the funds to your account for our mutual benefit and investment in your country.

This transaction is absolutely risk free, and there are no risks or obligations for any unsuccessful claim. I guarantee that it will be executed under legitimate and official procedures without any breach of the law. Once the transfer is completed to your account, I will meet with you and we will share the funds between both of us in a 50%-50% ratio. I urge for your full cooperation in this deal, and also to maintain a high level of commitment and confidentiality.

Should you be interested and capable to cooperate with me in this mutual deal, please contact me immediately as a matter of urgency by email: [email protected]

Kind regards,
Charles MacKenzie

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.