Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#407946 by Fundrecovery Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:28 pm
Admin Note: This post was made by a really dumb scammer from Nigeria who doesn't realise how stupid spamming an anti-scam forum with his recovery scam format is. What a total dumbass.

HOW TO RECOVER MY STOLEN BITCOIN FROM SCAMMERS
The internet is full of fakes and scammers, and a lot of people have been victims of this evil act that is very popular now in this age. Fortunately if you have ever been involved in any fraud or know someone that has been a victim, I may be able to offer a way out. As the saying goes, it takes money to make money. Many people are blinded by the promises of making boatload of cash without leaving their comfort zone, as a result these scammers take advantage of this and use them to their advantage, unfortunately most people have to learn the hard, but hope is not lost yet, if you have ever been involved in any type of fraud or been a victim before, write a mail back, in this mail explain how and what really happened, there’s a new agency that the government have implemented in other to help and also catch these filthy thieves, this is because this internet virus has been spreading so much and it has become a major concern. This is a chance for you to share your experience and get help in recovering your lost funds, it may not be guaranteed all of it, but for the ones who have recovered, they got a good sum back. Write a mail on what happened and how you lost your money to scammers now, attach with evidence of these scam, and it will be looked into, also we will surely get back to you.
Cheers
Scams are becoming more sophisticated and many people fall victim to them. This can be very upsetting, but don’t feel ashamed — you have been the victim of a crime and it’s important to report it and get the help you need. There is a new Agency set by the Government to help people recover their stolen funds from scammers if you have ever been a victim of scam and you wish to recover your Money please contact : [email protected]
Scams are crimes and should be reported to [email protected], the fraud reporting centre +1(608)301 5689 (text, calls, Whatsapp). They also have a separate form for reporting online phishing scams or computer viruses that you’ve received but haven’t fallen victim to. Phishing is when scammers fish for your personal information, such as bank details or passwords, or promise rewards for an upfront fee.
Certain scams can also be reported to Trading Standards using the Citizens Advice consumer [email protected] . Trading Standards looks at cases where companies have acted illegally or unfairly — for example, if they’ve pressured you into buying something you didn’t want.
GETTING SUPPORT
If you have been the victim of a scam, it can be extremely distressing, but support is available. Victim Support is an independent charity that supports victims of crime andhelp them recover their money from scammers . You can also contact Victim Support directly ([email protected]) they will help out in recovering your lost/stolen money without paying any extra fee
Cheers
Financial Industry Regulatory Authorities (FINRA).
Advertisement

#407947 by Fundrecovery Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:43 pm
Admin Note: This post was made by a really dumb scammer from Nigeria who doesn't realise how stupid spamming an anti-scam forum with his recovery scam format is. What a total dumbass.

Scams are becoming more sophisticated and many people fall victim to them. This can be very upsetting, but don’t feel ashamed — you have been the victim of a crime and it’s important to report it and get the help you need. There is a new Agency set by the Government to help people recover their stolen funds from scammers if you have ever been a victim of scam and you wish to recover your Money please contact : [email protected]
Scams are crimes and should be reported to [email protected], the fraud reporting centre +1(608)301 5689 (text, calls, Whatsapp). They also have a separate form for reporting online phishing scams or computer viruses that you’ve received but haven’t fallen victim to. Phishing is when scammers fish for your personal information, such as bank details or passwords, or promise rewards for an upfront fee.
Certain scams can also be reported to Trading Standards using the Citizens Advice consumer [email protected] . Trading Standards looks at cases where companies have acted illegally or unfairly — for example, if they’ve pressured you into buying something you didn’t want.
GETTING SUPPORT
If you have been the victim of a scam, it can be extremely distressing, but support is available. Victim Support is an independent charity that supports victims of crime and help them recover their money from scammers . You can also contact Victim Support directly ([email protected]) they will help out in recovering your lost/stolen money without paying any extra fee
Cheers
#407948 by Fundrecovery Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:47 pm

Learn how to recover your money back from romance scam;
GETTING SUPPORT
If you have been the victim of a scam, it can be extremely distressing, but support is available. Victim Support is an independent charity that supports victims of crime and help them recover their money from scammers . You can also contact Victim Support directly ([email protected]) they will help out in recovering your lost/stolen money without paying any extra fee
Cheers
#407949 by Fundrecovery Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:03 pm

GETTING SUPPORT
Cheers
#407950 by Fundrecovery Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:17 pm

GETTING SUPPORT
Cheers
#407951 by Fundrecovery Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:34 pm

Hello,

I started investing $ US 500, I went into loss and so they made me deposit more money, which was truncated several times and I tried to save the investment to lose more than $ 60,000.

I’ll urge anyone trading with this broker to be careful. I was a victim of scam by this unregulated broker. It all happened due to my ignorance. Nobody should try invest with this broker they are big scam.

They keep contacting me to pay for taxes. I paid all I have not knowing this brokers are big scam.

When I request to make withdrawal they keep declining my request. All of a sudden my account was frozen all my money was lost. I’ll never trade with this company again. I thought I lost it all but I’m grateful to The Fund Recovery, they helped me get back all I lost within 10days.

I’ll be forever grateful to
[email protected]
thanks for helping out. Give a trial today and glad you did.

To recover any scammed bitcoin
Thank you
#407952 by Fundrecovery Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:36 pm

Hello,

I started investing $ US 500, I went into loss and so they made me deposit more money, which was truncated several times and I tried to save the investment to lose more than $ 60,000.

I’ll urge anyone trading with this broker to be careful. I was a victim of scam by this unregulated broker. It all happened due to my ignorance. Nobody should try invest with this broker they are big scam.

They keep contacting me to pay for taxes. I paid all I have not knowing this brokers are big scam.

When I request to make withdrawal they keep declining my request. All of a sudden my account was frozen all my money was lost. I’ll never trade with this company again. I thought I lost it all but I’m grateful to The Fund Recovery, they helped me get back all I lost within 10days.

I’ll be forever grateful to
[email protected]
thanks for helping out. Give a trial today and glad you did.

To recover any scammed bitcoin
Thank you
#407995 by AlanJones Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:24 am
For the bots - dumb Nigerian recovery scammer - [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.