Room for Rent and other rental scams
#365788 by Bryon Williams Mon May 28, 2018 4:57 pm
Gabriele Trieste < [email protected] >:

Apartment for rent in Neubaugasse 27, 1070 Wien, 2 room, 56 m2, 340 € / month - 1.500 € Kaution

Hi,

My name is Gabriele and I received an email of interest for renting my apartment. The apartment is available, quiet, has all the facilities and utilities: TV, parking, laundry, air conditioning, high speed internet, pets allowed. The monthly rent is EUR 340, it is also important to include additional costs (water, electricity, internet, digital television) in the price. I worked in Österreich for 7 years and bought the apartment with my family, but now I'm in Italy-Rome and I will not stay there, so I rent it for a long time. What time do you need? I would like more information about you if you do not mind. Thank you for your interest and look forward to future cooperation and friendship. Speaking English is much easier for me.

All the best,
Soranzo Gabriele

Gabriele Trieste <[email protected]>:

Hello,

As I said before, the apartment is currently free, I accept from 3 to 9 months in the short term and long term from 1-8 years or more, this depends on your decision. You can use my furniture or you can even use your own if you prefer. If you decide to use yours, you can store my furniture in the large basement cellar. The price for the 1-month rent is € 340 with all included costs, and I also need a security deposit of € 1.500 (which comes back when you go out). Now I live in Italy-Rome, but that will not affect the rent at all, because I am willing to send you the keys so you can visit it and see it if you like it. You will have 2 days to visit the apartment before you rent it. The key capture and display permission (signed by me) is made through Airbnb.com to ensure that we can trust each other. If you want to know more about the rental process, come back to me and I'll send you the step-by-step procedure. A quick answer would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Gabriele

Gabriele Trieste <[email protected]>:

Hi again,

I will explain you step by step how this service works:
To start the process all I need is your full name, delivery address and a phone number. After I will make the papers for delivery, airbnb will contact you with further information regarding the rental and you must follow the instructions to make the payment of the first month rent (340 €) + (1.500 €) the guarantee deposit = (1.840 €) in their account. Once the payment is confirmed, delivery process will start and from the moment you receive the keys, you have 2 days available to inspect the apartment before your final decision to rent. If all is in order and you decide to stay, you will sign the contract and Airbnb will pay me. Further rents will be sent directly to my bank account. In case you won't like the flat, Airbnb will give you a full refund within 24 hours and you will give them back the keys, but I'm pretty sure that you will be more than happy with your stay. So, if you want to start the transaction please send me the requested information and a copy of your ID,passport or driving license by email ( scan or photo) also a picture of you.

Regards,
Gabriele

Von: Soranzo Gabriele Trieste <[email protected]>
Betreff: Aw: Wohnung Neubagasse 27

Hi,

So let's recap.
Let me explain how we proceed:
We'll start with Airbnb transaction. I'll leave the keys and the contract signed to Airbnb.
Aribnb will send an invoice online to transition into their bank account.
After the transfer is made. You will receive the keys in 24-48 hours to your address
You can go when you want to see the apartment.
You have 2 days to inspect and check if your taste
If you like and want to rent the apartment. We sign contract and you can move.
First month rent which you sent to Airbnb will be considered from the time you move in apartment. and you will receive security deposit back. If you do not like, you will receive all your money back in 24 hours.

So if you are interested to rent the apartment please send me your information, so i can make the deal:

Check in:
Adults
Children:
Name:
Address:
City:
Postal Code:
Phone number:
A copy of your ID,passport or driving license by email ( scan or photo) and a picture of you.

Thanks!

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#406818 by Troy Platt Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:26 am
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2020 12:16:59 +0100
Subject: Donation

Bonjour
Je viens par ce présent mail vers vous d'abord pour vous présenté mes excuses de la manière dont je vous contacte. Je m'appelle Mlle Gabriele Maria WITTMANN née le 23 Novembre 1965 en Allemagne, je suis une Opératrice Économique. Je vous contacte suite à un Don que je veux vous offrir, il s’agit d’une somme d’argent de Vingt six millions quatre cent quatre-vingts six mille sept est dix eux (26'486'710'00€) que je vous donne du font de mon cœur; car je souffle d'une maladie BPCO (bronco pneumonie chronique obstructive) puis mes jours sont comptés sur cette terre et je n'aie pas de famille ni d'enfant pour hérité ces fonds. Je vous donnes cet argent en retour des prières de votre part. Pour plus de renseignements, je vous prie de bien vouloir
prendre contact avec moi par mon adresse E-mail privée ci-dessous.

VOICI MON ADRESSE E-MAIL: [email protected]

je vous donnerai plus ample information sur ma donation, afin que vous puissiez rentrer en possession de cet argent puis en fais bon usage.

Cordialement
Mlle Gabriele Maria WITTMANN

Google Translation:
Hello
I come by this email to you first to apologize for the way I contact you. My name is Miss Gabriele Maria WITTMANN born November 23, 1965 in Germany, I am an Economic Operator. I contact you following a donation that I want to offer you, it is a sum of money of twenty six million four hundred eighty six thousand seven is ten them (26,486,710,000 €) that I give you do of my heart; because I am suffering from a COPD disease (bronco chronic obstructive pneumonia) then my days are numbered on this earth and I have no family or children to inherit these funds. I give you this money in return for prayers from you. For more information, please
contact me through my private email address below.

HERE IS MY EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]

I will give you more information on my donation, so that you can get this money back and then make good use of it.

cordially
Miss Gabriele Maria WITTMANN

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
#407996 by Troy Platt Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:48 am
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2020 20:05:07 +0200
Subject: Re: Donation

I greatly appreciate your response. God bless you, because today I had a friendly conversation with my Doctor here
in Florida, on my donation project, and I admit that it has a lot more. I want to tell you my thanks for your confirmed availability. My heart is tight, tears close to my eyes as I write to you. But I sometimes wonder, is there absolutely a reason to give? And first, what does it mean to give. What is the meaning of the gift? It is when you give of yourself that you really give. "Do those who do not understand what I do give?
And what do they give? God bless you.

But I also received! This electronic exchange is the most precious there is. Beloved, I would like not to be alone, I would like to be accompanied in these difficult moments, to be reassured when I am afraid, to be comforted when I am in grief, to be supported, to be heard, to be accepted for what I am , So feel like loving. My heart is tight, tears close to my eyes as I write to you.

The day rises, time passes, and my heart beats less and less, I am afraid of dying, I am really afraid, I dare to hope that I was not mistaken on your good liver because before I did not contact you, I had to watch the whole night by spanking my personal research in order to choose a good person although my health is really bad, by praying to our GOD the most merciful that he can send me a serious person who will be able to manage these funds well and then make good use of them. So I chose you with the blessing of God, it was he who guided me to you and my choice is with you. Please make good use of these funds upon receipt and above all stayed in prayer for me.

As my health is not well, my notary will help you quickly get back into possession of your funds. Please write to his email address below to take possession of the Twenty six million four hundred eighty six thousand seven and ten of them (€ 26,486,710,000), because it already belongs to you now.

Name of my Notary: Me Firmin BERJO

E-mail: [email protected]

May the Lord hear your prayers for me, Amen !!!

cordially
Miss Gabriele Maria WITTMANN

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!