Information on romance scams and scammers.
Advertisement

#408832 by maluu53 Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:16 pm
talkgator.com
Edward
Male
DOB 1980/01/07
Living in United States
Located in California

Hi am Edward Anderson, From United State :lol: , New and looking for relationship
#408834 by maluu53 Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:31 pm
@chava_noriega123
Adam Gutierrez
from Thousand Oaks, California

I need a loyal sugar baby to always make me happy and am also ready to spoil you with $$ Dm if you are Intrested

I need a loyal sugar baby to always make me happy and am also ready to spoil you and support you financially,I pay with cash app,PayPal and directly to your bank account dm if you are a sugar baby and located in United state or Canada only

Image Image Image
#408837 by maluu53 Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:36 pm
pharell92
Pharell clyde
from Alabama
55 Followers
172 Following

Am here for serious relationship scammer keep off, add me up with my website and let chat on hangout or my gmail account

Jan 10
"People need to understand that the truly rich are those who possess a rich heart rather than lots of money. Kindness makes you the most beautiful person in the world, no matter what you look like"

Image Image

with the last pic in here on devoted
gabriel12345
41, Man, Single
Phoenix, United States
#410071 by maluu53 Sun May 10, 2020 6:20 pm
jones
48 year old man
from Canada

uses pic of previous post

My dad was when I once saw him. He was 14.when he died. My dad once told me he was going to live till 40 years so that he can see my kids at the age of 89.But he couldn’t make it there. My mom wasf age when she told me about the relationship of her and my father.
wow, have some problems to understand what scammer wants to say :lol: