Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#408726 by FishyMails Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:30 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2020 12:18:10 +0000
Subject: Good Tidings

Hi,My name is Anja,I will like to know more about you.
Please feel free to ask me what ever you care to know about me...am not here to toy nor gamble with your feelings
I hope to read from you soonest.

Cheers!
Anja Porter
[email protected]

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#408843 by FishyMails Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:18 pm
Date: 2020-04-20 8:12:25 AM +01:00
Subject: Re: Good Tidings

Thank you so much for your response, nevertheless we could be friends I still want to know who am reading from.
thanks for your response,i am Anja,48 years old,i live in USA,I am a widow with two kids, I believe life is all about global interaction because when we interact we integrate to discover our differences,i need a sincere and caring man for a long term relationship,I also love an interactive man because i believe in learning ,it develops us mentally and intellectually creating an enabling environment for understanding between us,I am a family- oriented woman, dreaming to devote herself to her quality family.

Cheers!
Anja Porter

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#409393 by FishyMails Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:38 pm
Date: 2020-04-27 10:28:35 PM +01:00

OK,I was made to understand that you are a free thinker but in all and all we are different energies created as elements to operate and learn from each other for full realization of life on Earth.I feel that we can be compatible to relate on issues about life on Earth as we have different perception that will add to the interest of life.

Well before my husband died some years ago he was a thermodynamic engineer and builds up water injection platform for oil and gas companies for more crude oil production.Before his death he entrusted the management of his company to his brothers who are my in-laws because I have little experience in business management,could you believe that my in-laws liquidated and sold my husband's company leaving nothing for me to continue my life but as circumstances may have it.

My husband carefully willed a contract sum of his platform contract to me and clearly stated that the fund should be released for further investment. When my in-laws heard that the contract sum is approved for payment,they were all around me trying to make me allow them to invest the fund but my husband's lawyer insisted and advised me to look for a trustworthy person who can create a profitable business possibility plan to invest the fund into a sustainable venture.I have a natural flair to invest I England.So when I met you it was like a dream come true.

Kisses&hugs.... Anja Porter

#409568 by FishyMails Fri May 01, 2020 4:33 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: 2020-05-01 7:40:45 PM +01:00

Dear ,
I have to pleasure to notify you that after series of verification exercise perform by my agent/lawyer they now proceed to release the fund to you as my partner to aquire for the property for a sustainable investment with you.You can go on to contact him on the address below..

Floris Aernout Bierman.LLB (Hons)
Floris Legal & Financial Solicitors/Consultants & Fiduciaries.
Direct email: [email protected]
T +3197005032462, Fax +3197005032462,

To brief you on the approach which he intends to make the fund available to you for our shared aspiration.

Faithful
Anja Porter

#411085 by FishyMails Thu May 28, 2020 3:35 am
Tel: +3197005032462
Date: 2020-05-27 10:42:43 PM -07:00
Subject: Floris Legal & Financial Solicitors/Consultants & Fiduciaries.

T +3197005032462, Fax +3197005032462.

Attention:,

RE: LEGAL NOTIFICATION

Good Day,

My name is Barrister Floris A. Bierman, legal Attorney &
ASSOCIATES.Int'l Financial Solicitors/Consultants & Fiduciaries. After
all verification and instructions from client Anja Potter., she has
given me power of attorney to facilitate a payment lodged in
Investment home for Investment purposes.

You are to furnish your details, by filling up the legal application
attached to this email, I will stand as a legal representative to
ensure that this funds get to your designated bank account, also
defend your interest as a foreign client, and by the virtue power
vested on me, every related documents pertaining this laudable
transaction will be procured to facilitate the Investment payment to
you as quick as possible.

Furnish me with your legal means ID, because I will lodge your
details to The Haag Ministry of Finance for the charity or Investment
process, being that my client does not stay in the Netherlands, we
are going to process the funds to be credited to your designated bank
account

Fill my legal form and return it back to me to me.

Kind regards,
Email: [email protected]
Add: Pletering 36 Oostwoud 1878HN Noord Holland, The Netherlands.
Tel +3197005032462.
Fax +3197005032462.

Copyright 2020 Associates Chamber Limited. All rights reserved.