Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#13285 by wiskyjon Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:26 am
I have my licence to sell Life Insurance so imagine the surprise to get this in the email?

Header
Return-Path: <SRS0=VIYi=EQ= [email protected] >
Received: from hrndva-mxlb.mail.rr.com ([10.128.255.87])
by hrndva-imta08.mail.rr.com with ESMTP
id <[email protected]>
for <[email protected]>; Mon, 24 Aug 2009 11:33:11 +0000
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
X-Cloudmark-Score: 0
X-RR-Connecting-IP: 74.208.4.194
X-Authority-Analysis:
removed domain keys
Received: from [74.208.4.194] ([74.208.4.194:56084] helo=mout.perfora.net)
by hrndva-iedge06.mail.rr.com (envelope-from <[email protected]>)
(ecelerity 2.2.2.39 r()) with ESMTP
id EE/6B-04700-67A729A4; Mon, 24 Aug 2009 11:33:11 +0000
Received: from infong802.perfora.net (infong802.lxa.perfora.net [74.208.122.71])
by mrelay.perfora.net (node=mrus0) with ESMTP (Nemesis)
id 0MKp8S-1MfXnP1CnY-000iss; Mon, 24 Aug 2009 07:33:08 -0400
Received: from 75.6.176.161 (IP may be forged by CGI script)
by infong802.perfora.net with HTTP
id 3oUgbC-1MfXnO2h5d-0004a3; Mon, 24 Aug 2009 07:33:06 -0400
X-Sender-Info: <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 07:33:06 -0400
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
Precedence: bulk
To: email address removed
Subject: Job Offer #82401. Junior Distributor.
Reply-To: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type:
multipart/mixed; boundary=606499041B39D6DE5CF7977414552C50
X-Provags-ID:
removed key
X-EsetId: 5ED1EA2ACA08736941D7EA7CC45835

Message - LOGO missing

Good day,

We are glad to inform you that after examine your resume we came to the conclusion that you are qualified much for this position: "Junior Distributor".
Junior Distributor takes part in Commercial interactions between potential customers and our company. The job is related to remote Internet operations. Every payment order will be accompanied by detailed instruction. It is also the duty to interact and report all the details of every action you take to our manager. The brief training course is enclosed. To be successful in this role, you will need to be an energetic and flexible person with strong computing skills.

Your main duties will be to communicate with clients over the telephone or through the Internet, to conduct the reports, to fulfill our tasks following our instructions, to work with business forms on your own, to conclude agreements with our potential clients, to receive payments from potential customers. You will be able to get new information from our "Project Manager", contact your head office and to check the report on the earnings. You will get monthly salary for your work; your salary will be divided into two parts and bonuses from each transaction depending on the amount of the deal.

My name is Susan Barrett. I will be your instructor for a month before you will obtain enough skills for independent work.
To start working you need to complete the following steps:
1. Please download the attached contract, make sure that everything is clear in it.
2. Fill out all the required fields in print letters.
3. Send it to our US fax number '(866) 839-1070'
Attached is a PDF version of your contract. If you do not already have Adobe PDF Reader installed please go to http://www.adobe.com to install it..

We'll process your contract and get in touch with you in 1-3 business days.
Address:
ING Funds Distributor, LLC
http://www.ingfunds.com
Amstelveenseweg 500
1081 KL Amsterdam, Nederland
Tel: +31 20 342 3472
Fax: + 31 20 274 7354

Long Contract
PDF FILE ATTACHMENT
- 1 -
CONTRACT OF EMPLOYMENT
1. Names of the contracted parties
Between: ING Funds Distributor, LLC (the ‘Employer’)
Amstelveenseweg 500
Phone: +31 20 541 5411
Office in New York:
230 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10169
Phone: 347-694-7585
And: __________________________ (the ‘Employee’)
Email: _________________________
Fax: __________________________
2. Job description
The Employee’s job title is: Junior Distributor.
The task of the Junior Distributor is to process payments between our partners' clients and our company, in
particular, to manage cash and balance receipts, follow up on accounts, etc.
The job is related to remote Internet operations. Every payment order will be accompanied by detailed instruction. It is
also the duty to interact and report all the details of every action you take to our manager. The brief training course is
enclosed.
Some details of the work with our company are subject for changes. However that should have give a reason for
worries, as our employees are always notified in advance, and participate in work only if they agree to
the changes.
3. Candidate requirements
3.1 Must be 21 or older.
3.2 Willingness to work from home, take responsibility, set up and achieve goals
3.3 Ability to create good administrative reporting
3.4 Prior customer service experience is a good benefit, but not a must
3.5 Honesty, responsibility and promptness in operations
3.6 Effective interaction with customers
3.7 Familiar to working online, Internet and e-mail skills
3.8 The ability of stable communication with our company and on-time and detailed reporting
3.9 One or several personal bank accounts needed.
- 2 -
4. Address of the workplace
Home or the place of your permanent job.
5. Salary
The Employee’s net salary is $24,000 per annum + 4% - 7% from each transaction depending on the amount of the
deal. The exact commission will be discussed right before the deal.
The amounts of our deals vary from $1,000 to $45,000. The number or the deals that you'll take part in is not limited
and only depends on your personal skills, responsibility and communication abilities. If our managers see that in your
work, you will be responsible for more and more valuable deals with bigger amounts. In other words, your salary
depends on you totally, no limits.
Payments are sent two times in a month directly into your bank account (specified in the bank details table) or by
check. If there is no bank account the Employee is to open one.
6. Hours of work
Approximately 1-3 hours a day, from Monday to Friday.
From time to time, the Employee may be asked to work outside of the contracted hours.
7. Holiday entitlement
The Employee is entitled to 4 weeks (20 days) paid holiday per annum.
8. Grievance procedure
In all but one instance, the Employee must report any grievance to their immediate project manager. Where, and only
where, the grievance is with the immediate project manager, the Employee can make their grievance known to the
immediate project manager.
9. Disciplinary procedure
Where the Employer believes that the Employee has acted in an unfit way in the course of carrying out their duty, or
the Employee brings the Employers business in to disrepute, the Employee will face a disciplinary inquiry.
If the Employee is found to have committed a minor misconduct, the Employer has the option of a verbal warning (in
writing), or a written warning depending on the severity of the misconduct.
If the Employee is found to have committed gross misconduct, the Employer has the option of a verbal warning (in
writing), a written warning, a final written warning, or instant dismissal. The Employer also has the option to suspend
the Employee where the Employer needs to make an inquiry into the misconduct.
IMPORTANT: in case not following Employer’s instructions and keeping the payments for more than 4 days, the
Employee is to be taken legal action against. ING company has signed an agreement of cooperation with Interpol and
FBI and in case of claim re Employee’s fraud activity the latter is to be arrested and bear all responsibility.
10. Notice periods required from both the Employee and the Employer
The minimum notice periods are as follows:
- 3 -
Time in Employment Minimum Notice
Under 1 month No Notice
Over 1 month 1 Week
2 years’ service 2 Weeks
3 to 12 years’ service One week for each year to a maximum of 12 Weeks.
The Employee must send a copy of their notice to the company’s address, as 1 above.
The Employer will send a copy of the notice to the Employees address, as 1 above.
In the case of the Employee being dismissed for gross misconduct, the Employer will decide if any notice period will
be applied and/or worked.
Signed: ______________________________________ (Employee)
Date: __ / __ / ____
Signed: ______________________________________ (Employer)
Date: __ / __ / ____
- 4 -
Please fill in the following information:
APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Date __________
Name:
Last First Middle
Street Address:
City State Zip
Previous Address: (Complete only if at current address less than 2 years)
City State Zip
Home Phone #:( ) Message Phone # : ( ) Preferred Contact # : ( )
PERSONAL INFORMATION
If hired, can you present evidence of your U.S citizenship or proof of your legal right
to live and work in the U.S? Yes No
Are you at least 18 years of age or older? If “no,” a work permit may be required.
Yes No
For reference purposes, have you worked financial structures? If yes, please list
name(s): _________________________________________________________
Yes No
Have you ever worked for import/export company? Yes No
Are any relatives or members of your household currently employed at this
institution? If yes, give full name and position.
Yes No
Are you able to perform the essential functions of the position applied for, either with
or without reasonable accommodation?
Yes No
Have you ever been convicted of a criminal offense (other than convictions relating to
marijuana that are more than two years old), and/or arrested for a crime for which
trial is now pending.
Yes No
(Note: A conviction is not an automatic bar to employment. The nature of the offense,
date of offense, the surrounding circumstances and relevance of the offense to the
position applied for will be considered.)
Have you ever been discharged from any employment, asked to resign or advised
that if you did not resign, your employment would be terminated. Yes No
- 5 -
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Type of School Name and Location No. of Years
Completed Did You Graduate? Major &
Completed
High
School/GED/CHSPE Yes No
Business/Trade or
Technical School Yes No
College(s) or
University(ies) Yes No
Are you attending school now?
Yes No Name/Course
of Study:
SPECIAL SKILLS
Keyboarding WPM: Computer Programs:
Special Equipment:
List Foreign Language(s) (optional):
Speak Read Write Interpret and/or translate
Do you have any other experience, training, qualifications or skills, which you feel, make you especially suited for the
position applied for?
Yes No If yes, please explain.
- 6 -
This Agreement is expressly limited to its terms and supersedes any other discussions, communications or
agreements regarding this subject matter, whether oral or written.
This agreement is entered into this _______ /_____/ 2009.
Month Day
Name: __________________________
Tel: +31 20 541 5411
Office in New York:
230 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10169
Phone: 347-694-7585
Fax: 866-929-7861

Of course we have contacted the real organization on this matter!

Thanks.
Advertisement

#13287 by Ralph Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:38 am
Hi Wisky and welcome to Scamwarners. Thank you for posting this information.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask
#13288 by The Enchantress Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:52 am
Noted this site http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/tipp-consulting-gmbh-c230150.html

JUST LIKE TIPP CONSULTING, BELOW IS ANOTHER JOB OFFER SCAM FROM A LADY WHO CLAIMS TO WORK WITH ING. SHE ALSO WANTED MY PERSONAL BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION. NO COMPANY WILL ASK FOR YOU BANK ACCOUNT INFO AND USE IT FOR BUSINESS PURPOSES. BE CAREFUL WHO YOU DEAL WITH. I KNOW IN THIS TOUGH ECONOMY, WE SOMETIMES GET A LITTLE DESPERATE TO FIND A JOB ASAP BUT WE NEED TO USE OUR COMMON SENSE, TOO AND BE CAREFUL WITH WHO WE DEAL WITH ESPECIALLY ONLINE. THERE ARE A LOT OF SCAMMERS OUT THERE.

i was looking for a job online. I posted my resume online at Careerbuilder. The next day, I received a letter from ING Funds. It says...

Good day,

We are glad to inform you that after examine your resume we came to the conclusion that you are qualified much for this position: "Junior Distributor".

Junior Distributor takes part in Commercial interactions between potential customers and our company. The job is related to remote Internet operations. Every payment order will be accompanied by detailed instruction. It is also the duty to interact and report all the details of every action you take to our manager. The brief training course is enclosed. To be successful in this role, you will need to be an energetic and flexible person with strong computing skills.

Your main duties will be to communicate with clients over the telephone or through the Internet, to conduct the reports, to fulfill our tasks following our instructions, to work with business forms on your own, to conclude agreements with our potential clients, to receive payments from potential customers. You will be able to get new information from our "Project Manager", contact your head office and to check the report on the earnings. You will get monthly salary for your work; your salary will be divided into two parts and bonuses from each transaction depending on the amount of the deal.

My name is Susan Barrett. I will be your instructor for a month before you will obtain enough skills for independent work.
1. Please download the attached contract, make sure that everything is clear in it.
3. Send it to our US fax number '(866)-929-7861'
Attached is a PDF version of your contract. If you do not already have Adobe PDF Reader installed please go to www.adobe.com to install it..

IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED AN EMAIL SIMILAR TO THIS ONE ABOVE OR LIKE THAT OF FROM TIPP CONSULTING, DON'T FALL FOR IT. IT'S NOTHING BUT A BIG SCAM!

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
#13334 by wiskyjon Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:05 am
Corporate Reply

Dear Mr Scott,

Thank you for your email.

These emails are part of a known recruiting scam, the job offers are recruiting you to launder money.

The emails may use your name and personal information which makes them difficult to discern. In fact your data may have been stolen from a job site such as Yahoo Hotjobs by the fraudsters posing as employers.

Do not respond to these job offers, and if you have already responded consider reporting the incident to the police.

Regards

C. Bos

ING Group
Corporate Communications/Web Expert Centre
P.O. Box 810, 1000 AV Amsterdam, The Netherlands
E [email protected]

-----Original Message-----
Sent: woensdag 26 augustus 2009 10:07
To: CC&S INGCOM
Subject: FW: Job Offer #82401. Junior Distributor.

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Jong, P.J.M. (Peter) CC&A
Verzonden: dinsdag 25 augustus 2009 17:34
Aan: Wesselman, G.I. (Gabi)
Onderwerp: FW: Job Offer #82401. Junior Distributor.

Gabi, wil je doorsturen? Groet, Peter

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: John Scott-RR [mailto:[email protected]]
Verzonden: dinsdag 25 augustus 2009 17:01
Aan: Jong, P.J.M. (Peter) CC&A
Onderwerp: FW: Job Offer #82401. Junior Distributor.

To whom ...

It's very hard to find an email address to make contact with the main office without having to create an account through your "Contact Us Page".

You may want to squash what follows like a bug since it is fraud.

Thanks and have a Great Day,
#40915 by stigsy Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:12 pm
hi just to let you know i had one of these emails clicked reply and it gave a hotmail address so i told them where to go thanks to your post but theres now a uk number
hello helen.norton@[email protected] do i look like a mug any job offer i get via post or email i check before supplying my details hence your scam is revealed no offence but f**K off as i have forwarded this to the SOCA office in the uk

-----Original Message-----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 16:50
Subject: Job Offer #7501. Financial Assistant.

Good day,

We are glad to inform you that after examine your resume we came to the conclusion that you are qualified much for this position: "Financial Assistant".

Financial Assistant takes part in Commercial interactions between potential customers and our company. The job is related to remote Internet operations. Every payment order will be accompanied by detailed instruction. It is also the duty to interact and report all the details of every action you take to our manager. The brief training course is enclosed. To be successful in this role, you will need to be an energetic and flexible person with strong computing skills.

Your main duties will be to communicate with clients over the telephone or through the Internet, to conduct the reports, to fulfill our tasks following our instructions, to work with business forms on your own, to conclude agreements with our potential clients, to receive payments from potential customers. You will be able to get new information from our " Project Manager ", contact your head office and to check the report on the earnings. You will get monthly salary for your work; your salary will be divided into two parts and bonuses from each transaction depending on the amount of the deal.

My name is Amanda Davidson. I will be your instructor for a month before you will obtain enough skills for independent work.
3. Send it to our UK fax number '+44 (0)808 280 0064'
Attached is a PDF version of your contract. If you do not already have Adobe PDF Reader installed please go to http://www.adobe.com to install it..

Address:
Amstelveenseweg 542
1032 KL Amsterdam, Nederland
Tel: +31 32 342 2362
Fax: + 31 43 274 3627
pleas ignore my french lol
#42792 by jubilee786 Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:03 pm
HI I GOT THIS EMAIL 2DAY I HAVE SCAMMED BY ELM LAST WEEK I WAS WONDERING IS THIS ANOTHER SCAM???????????

Good day,

We are glad to inform you that after examine your resume we came to the conclusion that you are qualified much for this position: "Financial Assistant".

Financial Assistant takes part in Commercial interactions between potential customers and our company. The job is related to remote Internet operations. Every payment order will be accompanied by detailed instruction. It is also the duty to interact and report all the details of every action you take to our manager. The brief training course is enclosed. To be successful in this role, you will need to be an energetic and flexible person with strong computing skills.

Your main duties will be to communicate with clients over the telephone or through the Internet, to conduct the reports, to fulfill our tasks following our instructions, to work with business forms on your own, to conclude agreements with our potential clients, to receive payments from potential customers. You will be able to get new information from our " Project Manager ", contact your head office and to check the report on the earnings. You will get monthly salary for your work; your salary will be divided into two parts and bonuses from each transaction depending on the amount of the deal.

My name is Amanda Davidson. I will be your instructor for a month before you will obtain enough skills for independent work.
3. Send it to our UK fax number '+44 (0)808 280 0064'
Attached is a PDF version of your contract. If you do not already have Adobe PDF Reader installed please go to www.adobe.com to install it..

Address:
www.ingfunds.com
Amstelveenseweg 542
1032 KL Amsterdam, Nederland
Tel: +31 32 342 2362
Fax: + 31 43 274 3627
#42799 by Dotti Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:19 pm
Another scam. These three words are the key:

to receive payments

Any job that involves receiving money--whether by check, bank transfer, or wire transfer--and forwarding it to someone else is a scam.

This is a global economy--any business sophisticated enough to have international customers is capable of managing international financial transactions without a third party in the middle. And contrary to what some scammers claim, there are no tax laws (or any other kind of law) that would cause them to need a middle-man (who is also taking a cut of the profits.)

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#46732 by maliziosa Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:00 pm
I got the same Financial Assistant job not directly but through Total Jobs-Uk, on 5th of February 2010.
I am asking the person for some other details hoping to track her IP as the offer was received through Total Jobs using their email address.
When i clicked for reply I got this email address: [email protected]
It seems that the scammers are more proffessional: they use ING logo, and ING address details, they give an UK Fax Number, and it is not ING Insurance but ING Funds, this time...and the most important is that they do not use their own email address but the headhunting websites...
#46753 by Bubbles Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:55 am
Welcome to ScamWarners saxenamudit and maliziosa, we appreciate your support of this site.

The additional information related to this ING employment scam are very helpful maliziosa. The additional research you have done is commendable! Thank you.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#55273 by linleary Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:17 am
Hi All,
I also replied to a "Financial Assistant" job advertised on Total Jobs. The ING addresses were correct and the logo the same. The contact was called Amanda Davidson but it was the garmmatical errors that alerted me. I even completed the form and faxed it back to her at the London fax number. Then I received several downlaods about how to behave at the bank when I went to pay in my first assignment.

Opening a checking account
1. for getting salary;
2. for training courses payment in different directions;
3. for getting bonuses from transactions;
4. for transferring money recourses from other countries and your native country
either;
5. for express receiving payments from clients, with whom you will be working;

The instruction for clients and visitors of bank
1. First of all remember you go to the bank with serious purposes, intentions, you
wish your plans would be realized.
2. You should know your background precisely, to repeat all about yourself orally.
3. Your clothing should be smart and elegant. Recommended business costume:
- white blouse, trousers or skirt with tights, jacket – for women
- costume, possible tie, shirt – for men
The person is supposed to be the best when he sticks to the rules that occur in a given
region, country, establishment. Well-dressed person is always to be considered as a
responsible and serious one. But it is not the only rule of success in life – you are to
express and know your thoughts and purposes exactly.
Remember that people form an impression of you from your appearance, from the way
you speak and behave. Remember also that your body language, gestures and expression
may tell people much about you.
So, you will come at the branch of a bank, introduce yourself to the administrator and ask
him to show you the department you need: credit, service etc. Everything depends on the
purpose of your visit.
But the main rule for all visitors of bank: be cordial, calm, polite, serious and steady.
Express your thoughts exactly. During the talk with the co-worker of bank look at his or

her eyes straight. It is considered that you are reliable person.

The instruction for clients and visitors of bank
1. First of all remember you go to the bank with serious purposes, intentions, you
wish your plans would be realized.
2. You should know your background precisely, to repeat all about yourself orally.
3. Your clothing should be smart and elegant. Recommended business costume:
- white blouse, trousers or skirt with tights, jacket – for women
- costume, possible tie, shirt – for men
The person is supposed to be the best when he sticks to the rules that occur in a given
region, country, establishment. Well-dressed person is always to be considered as a
responsible and serious one. But it is not the only rule of success in life – you are to
express and know your thoughts and purposes exactly.
Remember that people form an impression of you from your appearance, from the way
you speak and behave. Remember also that your body language, gestures and expression
may tell people much about you.
So, you will come at the branch of a bank, introduce yourself to the administrator and ask
him to show you the department you need: credit, service etc. Everything depends on the
purpose of your visit.
But the main rule for all visitors of bank: be cordial, calm, polite, serious and steady.
Express your thoughts exactly. During the talk with the co-worker of bank look at his or
her eyes straight. It is considered that you are reliable person.

I emailed to refuse the work and cancel the contract but my details are on the one that I faxed .
#55287 by Katharina Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:28 pm
Welcome here, linleary!

You say you sent them your details - was it just your name, address and date of birth?

Or was it something more risky - bank account number and social security number?

If yes, you should contact the bank and the relevant authority of your country.

While it is not ideal the scammers have got your name and address, I don't think they can do you any harm with this information.
#56525 by raparikh Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:36 pm
Hi I recieved an Employment Contract form from ING Funds Manager and it was sent via totaljobs.com. Because of the total jobs name I thought It would be a genuine website and I filled Employment Contract form signed it and sent it to the given UK Fax Number.

I have given my Name, Address, Phone Number and Education Details but I havent given my Account Number and other sensitive Details as before giving these details I got to know about the website thanks to "scamwarners". I have already sent them an email regarding no further communication with them.

Kindly let me know if by providing these details can I face any prblems???

Thanking you

RaParikh

Edited your name so it doesn't get picked up by scammers. ~Bubbles
#56530 by Dotti Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:11 pm
If that's all you gave them, you have nothing to worry about.

In general, they really don't care about that information - the main reason for asking for that information is to make them look like legitimate employers.

It is possible that there will be further, more specific attempts to scam you, but as long as you are watching for scams, you will be fine.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.