Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#409483 by Troy Platt Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:41 am
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 10:19:56 +0000
Subject: Dear Prospective Applicant
Return-Path: [email protected]

Dear Prospective Applicant,

We are accepting applications for qualified individuals to become mystery shoppers. It's fun and rewarding.

There is no charge to become a shopper and you do not need previous experience and you would be paid $400 for every duty you carryout.

JOB DESCRIPTION:

1. You will receive funding for the assignment.

2. You will receive the Instruction for your assignment via email on the location and details of the assignment.

3. You are to complete the assignment as fast and discreetly as possible.

4. You will be asked to visit a business location such as CVS, 7 eleven, Walgreens, Dollar tree etc.

PAYMENT TERMS:

The company will furnish you with all expense needed for the assignment and any other expense incurred during the course of executing your assignment, transport etc.

kindly send me the details below for assessment and registration on : [email protected]

Full Legal Name :
Address ( NO P.O BOX ):
City :
State :
Zip code :
Home and Cell # :

Thanks for your anticipated action. And kindly get back to us if you are interested as we hope to hear back from you soon. I await your prompt reply

Warm regards,

Tammie Wright
HR Director
Mystery Shopper Inc

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement