Room for Rent and other rental scams
#409829 by Michelle Wed May 06, 2020 3:39 pm
Jamaar Simpsons <[email protected]> wrote:

The unit is available for 1 year and you can extend it too, i am sorry but i don't have enough space on my phone. Attached is the application. Kindly fill the application form and email it back to me,so that we can start the application process.

Best regards
Marcus

Jamaar Simpsons <[email protected]>

Attached is with the lease agreement.To secure your rent,You have to provide the following details to secure your rent and you will be considered as new occupant of the unit. These are the requirements that will be forward to the authority to register you as the new tenant of the unit .

1. Valid ID , 2, Rental fee & Security deposit confirmation($2600) to Secure your rent

Once the above requirements is provided and confirmed ,The Utilities bills will be updated to your name. I only accept Paypal and Cash App for now so let me know when done with the Lease Agreement so i can send it to you for you to make the payment. We just renovated the unit because there was a break in, someone claim to be interested and i gave him the unit number to go and view it and he went and break in stole the TV and Microwaves and other things in the room.. So i have been more careful since then..

I will be waiting for your update so that we can finalize you rent.

Thanks
Marcus

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement