Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#410724 by Troy Platt Thu May 21, 2020 10:16 am
To: LINDA DIAZ <[email protected]>
Subject: THEY DIED.
Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 08:55:45 +0000

Good Day!

I am MS Linda Diaz a Spanish Citizen who resides in Spain. I was among the thousands of Spanish citizen that contracted the deadly virus called COVID-19 including my husband and my 3 sons but I was isolated and I am OK now but my husband and one of my son died on the process while my remaining children are still receiving treatment at the Government facility. Please do not mind my English for I only wrote in Spanish and translated to English.

Actually, I got home immediately I was discharged from the isolation facilities and saw that our properties has been removed by the owner of the house because we owe 6 months rent before we got the Virus. Meanwhile my late husband was the only one that has a job while I lost my job 2yrs back when I was involved in a fatal accident that got me paralyzed and I was referred to a wheelchair since then. Currently, no one pushes me around while I am on wheelchair since my 2 sons are still in isolation center for treatment of Corona Virus, I only spent few day’s in a home of our neighbor who is now worried that her husband is harassing her for allowing me into there family house.

Please I need your urgent financial assistant as I do not have a home presently and I do not know the present condition of my 2 boys at the Government isolation facility due to lack of money for contact or visit. I strongly believe that there are still good people around the world that can help me with the sum of 2,000 Euros so that I can look for a small apartment where I will live with my remaining children as soon as they are cure from Covid-19 and also pay school fee of my first child who will graduate from the University in 2yrs time. Attach is my picture after the accident that took me to a wheelchair.

Thanks and stay saves as the Corona virus is real.

Yours,
Linda Diaz.

Attached image stolen from https://www.ksbw.com/article/arrested-a ... /10197372#

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement