Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#410923 by Troy Platt Mon May 25, 2020 6:57 am
Date: Fri, 22 May 2020 12:46:50 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: URGENT

Dear Friend,

My name is Mr.mohammed Jasim I am working with one of the prime banks in Burkina Faso. Here in this bank existed a dormant account for many years, which belong to one of our late foreign customer. The amount in this account stands at $13,500,000.00 (Thirteen Million Five Hundred Thousand USA Dollars).

I want a foreign account where the bank will transfer this fund. I know you would be surprised to read this message, especially from someone relatively unknown to you. But, do not worry yourself so much.

This is a genuine, risk free and legal business transaction. I am aware of the unsafe nature of the internet, and was compelled to use this medium due to the nature of this project.

There is no risk involved; the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law. It is better that we claim the money, than allowing the bank directors to take it, they are rich already. I am not a greedy person,

Let me know your mind on this and please do treat this information highly confidential. I will review further information’s / details to you as soon as i receive your positive reply.

If you are really sure of your integrity, trustworthy and confidentiality, back to me urgently.

Note you might receive this message in your inbox or spam or junk folder, depends on your web host or server network.

Best regards,

I wait for your positive response.

Mr.Mohammed Jasim

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement