HAVE QUESTIONS? - ASK FOR HELP HERE - Have you received an email you aren't sure about? Are you currently corresponding with someone you suspect is a scammer? Do you have questions about a scam? Post here for answers and advice.
#411032 by tillycub Wed May 27, 2020 4:27 am
Hi,

I keep receiving this email and as I have previously entered competitions I'm not sure if I should click
on it or not so if anyone can tell me if it is real it would be appreciated.

Teleservice+®
.. Your opinion is important to us!

You have not picked up your phone!

Hi Sharon

You have not yet told us where to ship the phone you won in our competition the 24/4-2020.

Selected email: [email protected]

Unfortunately as the interest is very high, we'll have to draw a new winner in two days. So please inform us which delivery address you wish your phone send to.
Tell us where to ship the phone to

Best regards,
Therese, Teleservice+
Advertisement

#411033 by AlanJones Wed May 27, 2020 4:44 am
It's impossible to tell from the details you have posted.

What email address is the email from and what is the reply-to address. And when you hover over any links, what is the URL?

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#411035 by tillycub Wed May 27, 2020 5:54 am
The address it came from is:

Therese, Customer Service [email protected] via sendgrid.net

and there is no reply address only a link to enter my address details which i'm hesitant to click on in case it is a scam.
#411036 by AlanJones Wed May 27, 2020 6:27 am
It's a definite scam. Legitimate businesses do not use free Gmail email addresses.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.