Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#409799 by AlanJones Tue May 05, 2020 11:44 pm
Subject: Transaction Code: (805)
Tel. No.: +2348087157846

CBN logo

TINUBU SQUARE,VICTORIA ISLAND,LAGOS-NIGERIA
FROM THE DESK OF: Godwin Emefiele
New Executive Governor,Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN),
International Remittance Department,
Corporate Headquarters: # CBN House, Tinubu Square,
213 Eleke Crescent-Victoria Island, Marina,
Lagos, Nigeria, West Africa.
P.O.Box 55037 Falomo
Ikoyi Lagos Island Marina.

CONTRACT NO: NNPC/PED/876CX - WR/KAD/2020

CONTRACT AMOUNT: USD200 MILLION US DOLLARS INTEREST RATE OF $900.00 DRAFT PAYMENT .

Transaction Code: (805)

Attention: Beneficiary ,
Due to Urgent i am responding to you today .
Good New I succeeded in getting any investor (Mrs Angel Graffin) that will finance your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank in United States of America and go with 10% of your $200 million but the investors (Mrs Angel Graffin) is a states Citizen like you she said that she can only loan your any amount to finance your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank and your 2019 Interest Rate payment of $900,000.00 with Central Bank of Nigeria in your name Only if you have an Individual Retirement Account (IRA) if Not open Individual Retirement Account (IRA) to enable her sent you a confirmed check in the amount of 50k upward will be sent and you will deposit it to your IRA account and it clear the same day you deposit to Finance your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank of United States and your Interest Rate payment of $900,000 ..Get back to me urgent now that you will not spend any cent from your pocket if you have the IRA account or you open one urgent so Provide your Individual Retirement Account (IRA) so that i will link you up with investor (Mrs Angel Graffin)

Second Option

If you dont have any one or can not open the Individual Retirement Account (IRA) then you must have to pay for DHL fees of ($150) only to enable us send your last year Interest Rate payment of $900,000.00 Atm card so that as soon as you receive it you will have enough to finance your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank in US.

I am Given you 100% Guarantee that this time around it is a must that you will receive your Interest Rate of $900,000.00 latest this week in your doorstep so that you will have enough to finance your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank in states .
Follow instructions for your own Good .
Congratulation once again .

Call me now on my Cell Phone : +234-808-715-7846

Image result for Mr. Godwin Emefiele
OFFICIALLY SIGNED
Cell Phone: +234-808-715-7846 CALL ME NOW
DR.GODWIN EMEFIELE

REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA. NOTE: BECAUSE OF IMPOSTORS, WE HEREBY ISSUE YOU WITH OUR CODE OF CONDUCT, WHICH IS(805) SO YOU HAVE TO INDICATE THIS CODE WHEN CONTACTING THIS OFFICE.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#411153 by AlanJones Thu May 28, 2020 11:27 pm
Tel. No.: +2348087157846

P.O.Box 55037 Falomo

CONTRACT AMOUNT: USD200 MILLION US DOLLARS INTEREST RATE OF $900.00 DRAFT PAYMENT .

Good New I succeeded in getting any investor (Mrs Angel Graffin) that will finance your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank in United States of America and go with 10% of your $200 million but the investors (Mrs Angel Graffin) is a states Citizen like you she said that she can only loan your any amount to finance your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank and your 2019 Interest Rate payment of $900,000.00 with Central Bank of Nigeria in your name Only if you have an Individual Retirement Account (IRA) if Not open Individual Retirement Account (IRA) to enable her sent you a confirmed check in the amount of $200k to pay for the taxation fees to the United States Government , you will deposit it to your IRA account and it clear the same day you deposit to Finance your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank of United States and your Interest Rate payment of $900,000 ..Get back to me urgent now that you will not spend any cent from your pocket if you have the IRA account or you open one urgent so Provide your Individual Retirement Account (IRA) so that i will link you up with investor (Mrs Angel Graffin)

Second Option

If you dont have any one or can not open the Individual Retirement Account (IRA) then you must have to pay for DHL fees of ($150) only to enable us send your last year Interest Rate payment of $900,000.00 Atm card so that as soon as you receive it you will have enough to finance your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank in US.

I am Given you 100% Guarantee that this time around it is a must that you will receive your Interest Rate of $900,000.00 latest this week in your doorstep so that you will have enough to finance your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank in states .
Congratulation once again .

OFFICIALLY SIGNED
DR.GODWIN EMEFIELE

REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA. NOTE: BECAUSE OF IMPOSTORS, WE HEREBY ISSUE YOU WITH OUR CODE OF CONDUCT, WHICH IS(805) SO YOU HAVE TO INDICATE THIS CODE WHEN CONTACTING THIS OFFICE.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#411811 by FishyMails Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:54 am
Tel:
Date: 2020-06-08 3:45:50 AM -07:00
Subject: Dear: ,Transaction Code: (805)

P.O.Box 55037 Falomo

Dear: ,

I am in receipt of Acknowledge your message .

SORRY for the late response Hence you Dont have the IRA account the investor said she can not loan anybody that is leaving outside states or any body that did not have the account money .If you have it provide it urgently .

I am not two here as Central Bank of Nigeria Governor Take note because a lot of impostors always use my name to humiliate innocent beneficiary like you but any one caught will not go Scott feel as a lots of them are in Prison that is why we decided to give you a TRANSACTION CODE(805) ANY MASSAGE YOU RECEIVED WITHOUT THE CODE IS NOT FROM ME AND SHOULD BE IGNORED AND FORWARD TO ME FIRST FOR MY ADVISE

You have been dealing with impostors who have been impersonating my name and using my name to scam, stop any more communication with those criminals and receive your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank in the United States and your Interest Rate payment of $900,000.00 with the Central Bank of Nigeria .

see attach your Atm card of your last year interest rate payment of your $200 million which is $900,000.00 Atm card that is ready to dispatch to your address.We will send your the interest rate payment of $900,000.00 by Atm card and you must have to pay for DHL fees of ($150) only to enable send your Interest Rate payment of $900,000.00 Atm card so that as soon as you receive it you will have enough to finance your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank in USA.Get back to advise you how you will send the $150 DHL fees to enable him dispatch your Atm card of $900,000 interest Rate to your address .

Send the $150 via Western union or MoneyGram to the below receiver name to enable him to dispatch your Atm card of your interests Rate payment of $900,000.00
Name: Martins Williams Chieme .
Address: Abuja -Nigeria

Or bank to bank wire Transfer to the below bank details and attach the payment slip .

BANK NAME: FIRST BANK OF NIG PLC
BANK ADDRESS : 13 MEDITERRANEAN
STREET MAITAMA BRANCH ABUJA
ACCOUNT NAME: OLAWUMI GBENGA
ACCOUNT NO: 2022795094
ROUTING NO OR SORT CODE : 011086068
SWIFT CODE : FBNINGLA
SOLE I.D OF THE BANK: 606
I Wait the world remit receipt of payment or the cards and the purchasing receipt separately.

I am giving you 100% Guarantee that this time around it is a must that you will receive your Interest Rate of $900,000.00 latest this week on your doorstep so that you will have enough to finance your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank in the states .
Congratulations once again .

OFFICIALLY SIGNED

DR.GODWIN EMEFIELE

ImageImageImageImage

Bank account reported.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#420294 by FishyMails Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:23 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Tel: +2348035004247
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020 20:16:11 +0000

CBN logo

Executive Governor,Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN),
P.O.Box 55037 Falomo

CONTRACT AMOUNT: USD200 MILLION US DOLLARS INTEREST RATE OF $900.00 ATM PAYMENT .

Good News .

Nigeria Government have given Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Go ahead order to release your 2019 Interest Rate payment of US$900,000.00 that comes out from your US$200 Million with Washington Trust Bank in United states as interest last year so that as soon as you receive your Interest Rate payment of US$900,000.00 you will have enough to finance your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank without without any more delay .

Your interest Rate payment will be released to your via Atm card or Certified Bank Draft so you are advised to choose Atm card or Certified Bank Draft and reconfirm your residential address /cell Phone and attach any of your Id card to enable us to dispatch your Atm card of $900,000.00 to your address latest Monday.

You must have to pay for DHL fees of ($150) only to enable the dispatch officer dispatch your last year Interest Rate payment of $900,000.00 Atm card so that as soon as you receive it you will have enough to finance your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank in the USA.

DHl fees of $150 are the only fees this payment will cost you and it must be dispatch to your address next week without more delay .

I am giving you 100% Guarantee that this time around it is a must that you will receive your Interest Rate of $900,000.00 latest this week on your doorstep so that you will have enough to finance your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank in the states .
Congratulations once again .

Call me now on my Cell Phone : +234-803-500-4247 Whats App Number you can also add me let talk now and also direct your respond to this email : [email protected]

OFFICIALLY SIGNED
Cell Phone: +234-803-500-4247 CALL ME NOW OR ADD IN WHAT SAP LET TALK .
DR.GODWIN EMEFIELE

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.