Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#411235 by FishyMails Sat May 30, 2020 9:46 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 30 May 2020 08:46:43 +0000
Subject: Can i have your consent....

Hello Friend, Pardon me for barging into you. I understand this is not a foster way of approach but due to the urgent nature of what am about to propose,i had to reach you via this means,please forgive my matters. I have a proposal which i think would be beneficial to the both of us. The proposal is very straight forward and interesting. If you are interested,get back to me for further details. Best regards Jorge.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#411239 by FishyMails Sat May 30, 2020 10:49 am
Date: 2020-05-30 4:05:38 PM +02:00
Subject: Re: Can i have your consent....

Accept my sincere apology for this email to you, I am aware that this is certainly not a conventional way of approach to establish a relationship of trust but you will realise the need for my action.

My name is attorney Jorge Martinez Orozco. I got your contact information through your country´s public records while searching for a last name similar to my late client. I am writing to you in regards to my deceased client,who died of cancer in 2010.Before his demise, he deposited the sum of (€6.5M) Six Million, Five Hundred Thousand Euros, with a bank here in Spain. The bank being aware of his death have mandated me to present a member of his family (heir/inheritor)or Next of kin to make Claims of his vault otherwise it will be forfeited, seized or confiscated by the authorities and reverts to the treasury of the Spanish Ministry as unclaimed. This is because in accordance with the Spanish law, such fortune is
automatically bequeathed to the government if there is no heir or Next of kin to the deceased that would surface to claim the fortune.

However, this law is unjust and inhuman as it often creates an avenue for the top officials of some financial institutions to divert such fortunes for their own selfish use. On that ground, I decided to search for any of my late client relative which has proved abortive as he did not declare officially any Next of kin or beneficiary. Though my late client did not disclose the content of the vault to the safe keeping firm as money for security and personal reasons, he declared the content as sensitive personal valuables. The vault was deposited Wednesday 15th October 2007 at 12:17pm. My late client did not state the Next of kin or beneficiary due to his immediate investments plans. I am contacting you because you share the same name with my late client.

I know you might not be related but after countless efforts to locate direct relative to my late client and three months final notice from the safe keeping firm to present a beneficiary to the vault of my late client, And failure to meet up with this deadline means the vault will be liquidated to the
bureau of public and unclaimed vault and that I forbid happening.

Against this backdrop, I decided to contact you to join me to put claims on this deposit before it`s forfeited to the authorities. My suggestion to you is, I will like to present you as the Next of Kin and beneficiary to this deposit, since you are both foreign national and you share same surname by virtue of my position as his personal Attorney before his demise, I will now place your name as the
Next of kin/Beneficiary to my late client and I will prepare all relevant legal documentations that will assist to facilitate the release of the fund to you without any breach of the law.

Note, I have worked out all modalities to complete the transaction successfully, be rest assured that the transaction is 100% legal and risk free. Once the vault is released to you, we shall share in the ratio of 45% for me, 45% for you while remaining 10% will be set aside for the less privileged/charity organisations. If my proposal is acceptable to you, Kindly reply via my private email address for further discussion on how to proceed.

Thanks as i look forward to your prompt response.

Best regards
Jorge Martinez Orozco

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.