Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#411466 by FishyMails Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:35 am
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Tel: +27836850144 +27865384390
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2020 07:33:19 +0000
Subject: Transfer of $17,500,000.00 USD.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I got your contact when I was searching on the internet then I came across your email contact and decided to send you charity task/proposal. I am Mrs. Vivien Ponte am 70 years old. I write to Relate to you of my intention to use my money of Seventeen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($17,500,000.00 USD) only, for charity work in your country. I was married to Late McCauley Ponte who was a contractor with the Government of South Africa before he lost his life aboard Egypt Air Flight 990, which crashed into the Atlantic Ocean on October 31, 1999. You can view this website to confirm: (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/502503.stm)

Am suffering from long time cancer of the breast. All indication from my doctors that my conditions are really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that I wouldn’t live more than three months. This is because the cancer disease has gotten to a very bad stage that no hope for me to be a living person again. 22 years period of marriage life, still we could not produce any child, my late husband was very wealthy and after his death, I inherited some part of his business and money.

The doctors warn me to stop thinking over who is going to inherit my money, Today I have decided to donate the same of Seventeen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($17,500,000.00 USD) Only to the less privileges, charity and orphanage homes in your country . I want to know if I can trust you to use these funds for charity / orphanage and others ETC. And 30% will be yours as compensation. Please contact me on my email so that I will give you more details if you are interested to help.

Remain blessed,
Mrs. Vivien Ponte
Tel: + (27) 836 850 144
Fax: + (27) 865 384 390
My Contact Email: [email protected]

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#411475 by FishyMails Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:59 am
Date: 2020-06-03 11:01:16 AM +02:00
Subject: Dear .

Dear .

I am happy for your responses to my mail, though we've not met before
but it takes one thing for two to be together in unity, which I will
like to confide in you and also visit you as soon as possible.

I have been looking for a trustworthy person that will assist me, for
this reason, I will be very grateful if you can take over this
transaction.

However, please take note that my Attorney Wilson Bakker is
negotiating with the Financial Institution / First National Bank in
Conjunction with BidVest Bank of South Africa where the Fund will be
released to you to credit the fund to you via ATM debit card with the
secret Pin code No: to be able to withdraw your money in any bank that
operates ATM machine card.

If the Ideal is OK by you, I will sincerely require that you furnish
us with the following details to enable us to make the submission to
my Attorney Wilson Bakker and Financial Institution / First National
Bank in Conjunction with BidVest Bank of South Africa to process the
fund release/transfer either via ATM debit card or using Electronic
funds transfer (EFT).

1. YOUR FULL NAMES
2. YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS
3. YOUR TEL/FAX NUMBERS
4. COPY OF YOUR PASSPORT or ID

Yours Sincerely.

Mrs. Vivien Ponte

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.