You can't win a lottery you haven't entered! Please read here for information on lottery scams.
#41151 by rashoodi75 Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:53 am
I dont believe people are capable of posting these scams and most of them dont get caught and what makes it even worst some of us actually fall for this.

Is there anyway that this could be stopped? Mr.Muhktar Kent, Chairman of the Board and CEO of Coco Cola's his name is being slundered over the internet by unscrupeled and shameless people.

I hope Mr.Kent get to read this. I am actually a diabetic patient and not suppose to be drinking any sorts of fizzy drinks but god help me I just cant stop drinking Coco Cola :D .I recently lost my mom in August 2010 and it has been the worst time of my life trying to get back on my feet in so many ways. I know that being diabetic is being able to control my diet but one of the main problems for me is Coco Cola, I dont have to eat at all just give me Coco Cola, specifically.

Anyway, I was sent the same scam notification that I have won 950,000.00 pounds and guess what I had this huge smile on my face thinking wow at last all my prays has been answered financially but then at the same time I came a cross the scam showing me reality.

I will give you the person email details in SA that sent this to me,hopefully it will help you find these scammers.
Ales Williams
email: [email protected]

Just for your INFO, I am emailing him now just to know what his reply will be.
Advertisement

#41159 by David Jansen Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:18 pm
Welcome here Rashoodi.

Could you post the scam email you have received? Preferably with the full headers. If you don't know how to get the headers, just ask.

Being a victim doesn't mean you stand alone. We're here to help you.