Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#411545 by FishyMails Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:12 am
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2020 19:56:09 -0300
Subject: Good Morning,

Good Morning,
I am Amy Lo with UBS Hong Kong and this is my 3rd attempt in trying to
reach you.Do please revert to me urgently if this email finds you it
is urgent. Hoping you are in good health and safe.
Regards
Amy Lo
reply to
Email:[email protected]

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#411556 by FishyMails Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:40 am
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2020 11:33:39 +0200
Subject: Re: Good Morning,

Dear ,

Thank you so much for taking the time to email me back. I am happy I finally got in contact with you. Per the urgency in my previous email, I want to discuss the possibility of doing a deal with you before the opportunity closes.

We had a customer in our private banking division here at UBS , Hong Kong who shares the same last name as yours and we only just discovered at the maturity of his Nine (9) Years term deposit of Twenty Four Million Three Hundred And Forty Five Thousand United States Dollars ($24,345,000.00) that he is deceased. All efforts to trace a next of Kin has been negative as he never stated one in any of his forms!! Hence my devising this plan.

The deal is I will love to present you as the next of Kin to the deceased; and I am prepared to guide you to claim 100% of the funds as the closest surviving relation of the deceased customer since you guys coincidentally or would I say a stroke of fate bear the same last name. Importantly you must know all these will be conducted in a legal environment meaning we will not be breaking laws of any kind, local and International. I am also proposing that after a successful execution of the business deal, the funds will be shared on the ratio of 50/50. You will get 50% and I will be entitled to 50% as the initiator/facilitator of the deal. Note that I have done my due diligence already before contacting you and hence you have no cause for worries. Although the project is capital intensive, I know I will be able to pull it through following proper banking and legal channels with proper help at your end. I GUARANTEE that this process would be executed under a legitimate arrangement that would legally protect you from any breach of Law. I will tidy up the legal aspect with the assistance of a very professional lawyer who will prepare the documents that will be needed to transfer the money from my bank and with you having the same last name it wouldn't be too difficult to get this done.

Please, I ask that if you find no interest in this project that you should discard this mail and forget I ever contacted you, I plead that you should not be vindictive and destructive, do not destroy my career. An opportunity like this only comes once in a lifetime, I am a family woman, and this is an opportunity for me to give my family and my Charity Foundation the best of life.I would want you to think about this and let me know your decision. If you give me a positive response, I will give you the relevant information for the successful transfer of these funds and we will both enjoy it in peace. I will await your response so we can commence Asap. For your convenience and because of the nature of my contacting you I have attached my Bio just to reassure you that you have nothing to be worried about.

Regards
Amy Lo

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.