Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#411982 by Troy Platt Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:17 am
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 09:29:20 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Good day,

Good day,

Am Caroline Edward, a staff general in the US Army presently serving in Syria as a combat instructor, I sincerely apologize for intruding into your privacy, this might come as a surprise to you, but nothing is more distressing to me at this time as i find myself forced by events beyond my control, i have summoned courage to contact you. Am 45 years old lady, am a widow and I had a son who is now 16 years of age.

Some money in various currencies where discovered in barrels at a farm house in the middle East during a rescue operation in Iraq War,and it was agreed by Staff Sergeant Kenneth Buff and myself that some part of these money be shared between both of us, I was given a total of ($5 Million US Dollars) as my own share , I kept this money in a consignment for a long while with a security Company which i declared and deposit as my personal effects and it has been secured and protected for years now with the diplomatic Delivery Service.

Now, the WAR in Iraq is over, and all possible problems that could have emanated from the shared money has been totally cleaned up and all file closed, all what was discovered in the Middle East is no more discussed, am now ready to retire from active services by the end of this month, but, i need a trustworthy person that can help me take possession of this funds and keep it safe while i work on my relief letters to join you so that we could discuss possible business partnership together with the money.

But I tell you what! No compensation can make up for the risk we are taken with our lives.You can confirm the genuineness of the findings by clicking on this web site: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm

I’m seeking your kind assistance to move the sum of US$5 Million Dollars to you as far as I can be assured that the money will be safe in your care until I complete my service here in (SYRIA). The most important thing is; “Can I Trust you”?,As an officers on ACTIVE DUTY am not allowed access to money, therefore, i have declared the content of the consignment as personal effect that i would like to be delivered to a friend. You will be rewarded with 30% of this funds for your help, all that i required is your trust between us till the money get to you.

Sincerely,
Gen. Caroline Edward.
Email: [email protected]

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#423739 by FishyMails Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:01 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2021 12:23:07 +0000
Subject: Good day,

Good day,

Am Caroline Edward, a staff general in the US Army presently serving in Syria as a combat instructor, I sincerely apologize for intruding into your privacy, this might come as a surprise to you, but nothing is more distressing to me at this time as i find myself forced by events beyond my control, i have summoned courage to contact you. I am a 45 years old lady, am a widow and I had a son who is now 16 years of age.

Some money in various currencies where discovered in barrels at a farm house in the middle East during a rescue operation in Iraq War,and it was agreed by Staff Sergeant Kenneth Buff and myself that some part of these money be shared between both of us, I was given a total of ($5 Million US Dollars) as my own share , I kept this money in a consignment for a long while with a security Company which i declared and deposit as my personal effects and it has been secured and protected for years now with the diplomatic Delivery Service.

Now, the WAR in Iraq is over, and all possible problems that could have emanated from the shared money has been totally cleaned up and all file closed, all what was discovered in the Middle East is no more discussed, am now ready to retire from active services by the end of this month, but, i need a trustworthy person that can help me take possession of this funds and keep it safe while i work on my relief letters to join you so that we could discuss possible business partnership together with the money.

But I tell you what! No compensation can make up for the risk we are taken with our lives.You can confirm the genuineness of the findings by clicking on this web site: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm

I’m seeking your kind assistance to move the sum of US$5 Million Dollars to you as far as I can be assured that the money will be safe in your care until I complete my service here in (SYRIA). The most important thing is; “Can I Trust you”?,As an officer on ACTIVE DUTY am not allowed access to money, therefore, i have declared the content of the consignment as personal effect that i would like to be delivered to a friend. You will be rewarded with 30% of this funds for your help, all that is required is your trust between us till the money gets to you.

Sincerely,
Gen. Caroline Edward.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#423770 by FishyMails Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:39 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: 2021-02-21 11:19:23 AM +01:00
Subject: Re: Good day,

Dear Friend,

Greetings to you, as I pray that this message meets you in good state of mind and health, and I thank you so much for your response to this urgent call of mine. We are now good friends and I pray for the both of our dreams to come to pass. I hope you will be able to make out time for us to be together and make some plans towards my investment..... when I arrive?

Your Message is very well understood.
I believe we can build a very good and reliable friendship to trust each other, especially in this kind of situation where a huge amount is involved. so I need you to send me the below details

(1) Your passport or Government issued Identity Card
(2) A document or receipt that states your Name and House address.
(3) Your Mobile Number
(4) Some photos of you

I sent you the same details of myself.
NOTE: I contacted you for help to receive this fund And I offered to give you 30% of the fund as a reward for your help. Because I cannot handle such from here. This fund can only be delivered to you directly through UN DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY, the diplomatic delivery will be a direct delivery to your address.

You do not have to be worried about the security of the transaction because it is 100% risk free and all documents have been put in place to prove that it is not ill gotten. My great concern lies in your sincerity concerning the delivery of the box because you are the only hope I have and it will be disastrous if for any reason you decide not to help me in this present time. On this note, I will be very much pleading that you please keep to our agreement if you choose to go on with the transaction because we both stand to gain a lot after the completion of the deal.

I will appreciate that you treat this communication with strict confidentiality. However, consider it that I never contacted you if for any reason you choose not to continue with this proposal. This is for the safety of the fund for future purposes because I can not handle such from here. I sincerely hope you will respect this.

Attached file is a copy of my passport, the information in my passport shall be use to book my flight ticket for me to exit the base and be with you as soon as possible you receive the said trunk box in your doorstep because I can not afford to spend more time here due to the massive attacks from rebels.

As soon as I receive the details from you I shall draft an application letter to nominate you as the party/beneficiary to the said trunk box before I put you in contact with the UN consignment delivery department. Send me the required details immediately.

We need your prayer here for God's protection. Have a nice day. God bless you.

Sincerely,
Gen. Caro Edward.
ImageImageImageImage

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.