Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#412545 by Michelle Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:41 pm
FinecoBank SpA < [email protected] >

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#416800 by CiozZ Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:42 am
I can confirm. They are scammers, and I was contacted by the following address:
Tereza Hanakova <[email protected]>

The person is expecting that you firstly send a package (with whatever item of yours you would like to sell to someone that needs it - example: a mobile phone). Afterwards you also receive an e-mail from this 'bank' (btw. the bank is real, they only use the real logo in the scam mail) and according to the mail, you have already received a bank transfer, only that the transfer is at the moment 'blocked'.

So, in order to unblock it, you need to firstly send the package, and as a proof you should send the post invoice to a so-called 'bank e-mail address' where 'the bank' can check that you really sent the package.

After that you should receive an 'unblock link' for the transfer, so you can finally see it in your account.

The truth is, that if you'll ever send the package, you'll never see the money. So thanks for this post. I just wanted to confirm it's a scammer e-mail address..
#416801 by CiozZ Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:48 am
P.S.

here the address where you should send your package:

Francesco D'Orsi
Rue du Prince 10 / 5ème étage
1204 Genève

Their recommendation is to send the package without being needed for a signature in order to receive it..
#416802 by Michelle Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:52 am
FinecoBank S.p.A. <[email protected]>

Der Überweisungsbetrag von CHF 419.00 wurde von "Tereza Hanáková" on Ihre Konto überwiesen.

[email protected]

Es kann ein paar Augenblicke dauern, bis diese Transaktion in Ihre Konto erscheint.

Ihre Kontodaten:

If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.