You can't win a lottery you haven't entered! Please read here for information on lottery scams.
#412548 by FishyMails Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:44 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2020 17:03:56 +0000
Subject: URGENTE

Estimado ganador,

Le escribo para felicitarlo nuevamente por esta gran victoria que lo llevará a su dirección de correo electrónico. Entiendo que la lotería está organizada (Molottery 2020), este es un sitio web donde puede consultarlo usted mismo,

https://www.lotteryusa.com/missouri/lotto/year.

DETALLES DE LOS GANADORES
Número ganador: 4 6 24 31 39 44
FECHA GANADORA Sábado, 02 de mayo de 2020
Cantidad ganadora: $ 2.4 millones

La verdad es que su dirección de correo electrónico fue una de las direcciones de correo electrónico seleccionadas, que este año ganó el voto patrocinado por el juego nacional en la lotería (Molottery 2020);

Lo que debe hacer es comunicarse con williams Colliford con su dirección de correo electrónico ([email protected]), elija una de las siguientes opciones para recibir su premio.

1) Transferencia bancaria.
2) Entrega urgente.
3) Master Card ATM

Elija una de estas tres opciones y devuélvamela ahora, y continuaremos procesando su fondo.

Gracias.
Dr. Wilford collins

Translation:
Dear winner,

I am writing to congratulate you again on this great victory that will take you to your email address. I understand that the lottery is organized (Molottery 2020), this is a website where you can check it yourself,

https://www.lotteryusa.com/missouri/lotto/year.

WINNERS DETAILS
Winning Number: 4 6 24 31 39 44
WINNING DATE Saturday, May 02, 2020
Winning Amount: $ 2.4 million

The truth is that his email address was one of the selected email addresses, which this year won the vote sponsored by the national game in the lottery (Molottery 2020);

What you must do is contact Williams Colliford with his email address ([email protected]), choose one of the following options to receive your prize.

1) Bank transfer.
2) Express delivery.
3) ATM Master Card

Choose one of these three options and return it to me now, and we will continue to process your fund.

Thank you.
Dr. Wilford collins

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement