Information on romance scams and scammers.
#412880 by maluu53 Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:08 pm
Hello. This is my short letter - this is an attempt to change my life, bring her luck. I want to find a serious, decent man with whom I am really lucky and I can live my whole life. My name is Viktoriya I am very happy to meet you and would love to communicate with. I like to share time with someone romantic and good natured. I dont know if that will happen in my future because I don't foresee being single in the near future. Therefore, I am writing to you now. And perhaps the Internet will help me with this. Who knows, maybe you are that man? I am a modest woman. And i am very lonely in my life. And if you also feel lonely and tired of this, try to write me a message. And we can get to know each other better. My name is Viktoriya. I am writing to you from Russia. Where I live at the base of the foothills we get a few inches of snow a few times a year in the winter months. I want to leave the country in the future. My age is 46 years old. With this I will complete my first letter. If you liked my photo and would like to change your life, then I will be waiting for your soon message. Have a nice day. Viktoriya.
Originating IP: 220.162.158.2
Originating ISP: No.31,jin-rong Street
City: Xiaomei
Country of Origin: China
Subject: There is no force more potent than love.
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2020

Image Image
Advertisement