Information on romance scams and scammers.
#412910 by Snow-White Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:07 pm
tagged
uid=6077430694

Arden Ethan
Last Active: 6 hours ago
Profile Views: 6370 times
Profile Skin: Default
Relationship Status: Divorced
Ethnicity: Asian
Religion: Catholic
Orientation: Straight
About Me
Music: foreigner i want to know what love is lyrics francais
Movies: Titanic Movie (1997)- Full Movie
Sports: football
Interests: reading news papers, watching tv,listening to music ,Sport, Particularly Swimming, Traveling . Dreams: My Dream is to go into Good Investment after my retire or before retire find a woman and settled down Etc.
About Me: What is there to say about me. Well I’m a hard working man and don’t have time for the BS. Looking for my partner in crime in all areas love, companionship, laughter, and willing to put up with my Crazy self, Action speaks louder then words. I will give my all to that one woman just finding that woman is the problem. Want to have new adventures I’m not getting any younger. Everyone have a great day and god bless

Image Image Image Image Image

Hi ,What a lovely picture you have. I know you do not know me but don't be frightened.I am just an admirer. I am single and thought it will cause no harm to drop a short note to say hi to a beautiful lady like you,Never mean to flatter you but you are really beautiful.If you have time, please write me back, I would love to hear from you. Thanks

Oh that is very nice,I`m from Canada,I was once married ,but now i`m divorced ,I have kids,they spend time with my mom because i travel alot. So what is your beautiful name and where are you from ?

I`m medical doctor and a business man,i`m divorced with 3 beautiful kids
This is my hangout [email protected]
Advertisement

#412911 by Snow-White Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:12 pm
uid=Lova54321
Arden Ethan

Single
Joined FB: September 2010
I`m looking for a companion,someone with a big heart and will be able to give me plenty of attention.

add. pics
Image Image