Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#410275 by FishyMails Wed May 13, 2020 6:41 pm
Reply-to: George Charamba Milla <[email protected]>
Tel: +233209248060
Date: Wed, 13 May 2020 11:01:02 +0000
Subject: Dear Sir/Madam

Dear Sir/Madam

My name is George Charamba Lemi from the republic of south Sudan, am 17 years old orphan, my father was the former minister of Minister of Cooperatives and Rural Development, my father was killed in the years 2018 by his body guard, I am 17 years now and will be 18 on the 28th of April, before my late father’s death, he traveled to Accra Ghana and made a deposit of $8 million dollars and 55 kilos of gold in a security company the same years, he was killed, then my mom died the following year and the rest of my siblings were killed in 2019 and I fled to Ghana as a refugee under the UN, I want to use this golden opportunity, to ask for your kind assistant in helping me claim my late father’s consignment funds in the warehouse here in Accra Ghana after my former beneficiary was able to get the consignment box out from the security deposit company original place of deposit by my late father's and kept it in a warehouse authority here in Ghana to be delivered to him by a diplomat company because it was not easy to get the box out from the security company and my former beneficiary never got back to me again after securing the box out from the security company to the warehouse and I don't know if he is alive or not and it has been more than 2 months I heard from him, I am presently staying with a reverend father who took me in because of my situation, I'm in Budumbura refugee camp, but I refuse to tell him about my late cash inheritance in the warehouse for security reasons and now because of the crisis in the world I fear for the worst has happen to my former beneficiary that is why I want you to help me gain access to the box in the warehouse so that I can open it and take some money from it because I have the key and the code to open the consignment box with me and take $10,000 from it and take good care of myself also see how to send some money to you for you to know how to arranged for the funds to be brought to you because right now I need to take money from the box
I want you to help me claim and invest the money in a good business of your choice, while I continue my education in your country, if you are willing to assist me handle this transaction I will be forever grateful to you, because am not experienced enough to handle any kind of business or such money I know you do not know me before, but if want you to handle this transaction as your own with all sincerity and I will give all the necessary information you need to succeed with the document all I need is to present you as my new beneficiary in Ghana.

Please contact me on my private Phone number below with your telephone and details so that I can give you the details of the warehouse authority for them to allow me gain access to my box but the most important thing is that I have you as my sponsor and beneficiary so that the warehouse authority will not take advantage of me as a little boy and do anything harsh or bad to me because of the valuable consignment I have:
Thank

you very much for your precious time.

Yours
Sincerely,
George Lemi.
Mobile:+ 233-.209248060

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#413018 by FishyMails Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:39 pm
Reply-to: George Charamba Milla <[email protected]>
Tel: +233209248060
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020 10:33:21 +0000

Dear Sir/Madam

My name is George Charamba Lemi from the republic of south Sudan, am 17 years old orphan, my father was the former minister of Minister of Cooperatives and Rural Development, my father was killed in the years 2018 by his body guard, I am 17 years now and will be 18 on the 28th of April, before my late father’s death, he traveled to Accra Ghana and made a deposit of $8 million dollars and 55 kilos of gold in a security company the same years, he was killed, then my mom died the following year and the rest of my siblings were killed in 2019 and I fled to Ghana as a refugee under the UN, I want to use this golden opportunity, to ask for your kind assistant in helping me claim my late father’s consignment funds in the warehouse here in Accra Ghana after my former beneficiary was able to get the consignment box out from the security deposit company original place of deposit by my late father's and kept it in a warehouse authority here in Ghana to be delivered to him by a diplomat company because it was not easy to get the box out from the security company and my former beneficiary never got back to me again after securing the box out from the security company to the warehouse and I don't know if he is alive or not and it has been more than 2 months I heard from him, I am presently staying with a reverend father who took me in because of my situation, I'm in Budumbura refugee camp, but I refuse to tell him about my late cash inheritance in the warehouse for security reasons and now because of the crisis in the world I fear for the worst has happen to my former beneficiary that is why I want you to help me gain access to the box in the warehouse so that I can open it and take some money from it because I have the key and the code to open the consignment box with me and take $10,000 from it and take good care of myself also see how to send some money to you for you to know how to arranged for the funds to be brought to you because right now I need to take money from the box
I want you to help me claim and invest the money in a good business of your choice, while I continue my education in your country, if you are willing to assist me handle this transaction I will be forever grateful to you, because am not experienced enough to handle any kind of business or such money I know you do not know me before, but if want you to handle this transaction as your own with all sincerity and I will give all the necessary information you need to succeed with the document all I need is to present you as my new beneficiary in Ghana.

Please contact me on my private Phone number below with your telephone and details so that I can give you the details of the warehouse authority for them to allow me gain access to my box but the most important thing is that I have you as my sponsor and beneficiary so that the warehouse authority will not take advantage of me as a little boy and do anything harsh or bad to me because of the valuable consignment I have:
Thank

Yours
Sincerely,
George Lemi.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#415167 by AlanJones Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:25 am
Reply-to: George Charamba Milla - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +233209248060

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank

Yours
Sincerely,
George Lemi.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.