Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#413023 by FishyMails Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:46 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2020 11:12:43 -0700
Subject: Chief Financial Officer (CFO)

Sir,
YOUR OUTSTANDING PAYMENT AWAITING THE ISSUANCE OF TAC FOR FINAL RELEASE INTO YOUR GIVEN BANK DETAILS.
Above subject referred.
In view of the global pandemic caused by the rapid spread of COVID -19 and the follow-up hash economic effect globally due to the lockdown measures; it has been resolved by the WORLD BANK, INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) in conjunction with the UNITED NATIONS that your outstanding payment valued USD$15, 500,000.00 (FIFTEEN MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES OF AMERICAN DOLLARS ONLY) be made to you immediately upon your procurement of the applied TAC.
In recognition of the present day realities, the three world Agencies above mentioned have resolved and directed the Bank of England (the issuer of TAC CODE for your transfer) to consider the immediate issuance of TAC in favour of your outstanding funds upon your part payment of 50% of the charged fees.
You are therefore advised to explore this opportunity window as to have your TAC issued for the final release of your outstanding funds as above stated. For prompt and expeditious attention to your future correspondences on this matter, you are advised to reach me through my direct personal e-mail: [email protected]
Thank you.
JAMES VON MOLTKE
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Deutsche Bank AG UK

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement