Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#412955 by FishyMails Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:04 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2020 17:25:36 -0700
Subject: Dear please,

Dear please,

How are you today, I hope you are well. I am a banker and in-charge of contract procurement on a project related to our bank which involved huge sum of money. I deliberated over invoices the sum which I want you to be my partner so the over invoiced will be shared by me and you. REPLY TO, [email protected]
Waiting for your prompt reply.

Regards,
Borey Khean.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#413029 by FishyMails Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:00 pm
Date: 2020-06-29 2:00:28 PM +00:00
Subject: Borey Khean /

I thank you for your acceptance mail to cooperate with me in this which is 100% (RISK FREE) for both of us. Please I am 100% an insider who knows the origin of this $18 million over invoice contract from A-Z of it before contacting you for a good partnership.
1. I want you to give me 100% assurance that you can keep this deal secret between you and me and be able to hold the funds upon my arrival for sharing.

2. I want to be very sure that you will physically have a meeting with me upon this money being in your account before sharing or transferring to any bank account I will give to you.

3. I want an assurance that you will trust me as I trusted you by sharing with me 50% for you and 50% for me when the money goes to your bank account from here.

4. I want us to establish good understanding, trusting one another, faithful to each other, helping each other to move these funds from here to your bank account for our sharing.

5. I want assurance that you will never cheat on me and I will never cheat on you also during the time of the process of transferring these money and when the money is in your bank account from bank here to your own bank account.

When I hear from you on the above questions then we will get started without delay because the funds are overdue to move out from here this 2020. Your reply is highly important through this email only.

Thanks again.
Borey Khean
From Kingdom of Cambodia

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#413358 by FishyMails Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:19 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: 2020-07-05 9:16:17 AM +00:00
Subject: Do fill this information and send to bank email ( [email protected] )

Attention Mr.Sopheak Samnang
Transfer department (SHINHAN BANK CAMBODIA)
( [email protected] )

(APPLICATION FOR CLAIM OF USD $18.000, 000.00 ON CONTRACT NUMBER DME/KH/04536/20151)

With reference to the Suspense Account Number (001 101001332) belonging to contract executed in REAL ESTATE HOUSING UNITS PHNOM PENH CAMBODIA with balance of USD $18.000, 000.00 with your bank SHINHAN BANK CAMBODIA.

I hereby declare that, I ( …………………………………………………………………) is the sole beneficiary to the above amount which is yet to be transfer to my bank account since 12TH DAY OF AUGUST 2015.

Note that the contract was awarded on 12TH DAY OF AUGUST 2012.
Note that the contract was concluded on 12TH DAY OF AUGUST 2015.

I want my fund to be RE- approved and transfer into my bank account details below:
I also referenced this account with the documents in your system that prove that all are in my favor with the information in the dormant account contract number stated above.

I will expect all approval to be made in my name as the transfer is due since 5 years ago. I will welcome the above funds to be re-approved in my name and transfer to my bank accounts bellow with your banking policy:

My Bank Name: ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My bank Account No: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bank Address: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Swift Code: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Beneficiary name: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Beneficiary address: -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Beneficiary phone number: -------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks

#414100 by FishyMails Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:49 pm
Date: 2020-07-19 6:52:17 AM +00:00
Subject: Re: I have seen your information

Bank name = Advance bank of Asia Limited Cambodia
Bank address= 148 Preh Sihanouk Blvd Sangkat Boeung keng 1 Chamkarmon Phnom Penh Cambodia
SWIFT CODE = ABAAKHPP
Account number = 000 333 931
Beneficiary = NHEM SAROEUN
Beneficiary address = 27, 001 Toul Sangkae Russey Keo Phnom Penh Cambodia

The above account you will send the money which is going to be here in 3 banking days.
NOTE: I don’t have bank account in UK the money have to be here in Cambodia if you send it the money will be here in 3 banking days.
Thanks again.

Bank account reported.