Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#413215 by FishyMails Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:46 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2020 03:45:58 -0700
Subject: MR.BRIAN COLE.

WORLD BANK AUDITOR
SIR/MADAM

YOU ARE TO RECEIVED A PART-PAYMENT OF FIVE MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS THROUGH ONE OF OUR CORRESPONDENCE BANKS OVERSEAS FOR MORE DIRECTIVES YOU ARE TO CONTACT MR. PAUL BUTLER WHO WILL GIVE YOU THE CONTACT OF THE BANK THAT WILL RELEASE THE APPROVED FUND TO YOU. HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS [email protected] FINALLY, WHEN CONTACTING MR PAUL BUTLER, MAKE REFERENCE TO THIS CODE 2020/ft/123/E. WITH THAT, HE WILL KNOW THAT THE INSTRUCTION CAME FROM US.

THANKS FOR YOUR COPERATION
MR.BRIAN COLE.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#413828 by FishyMails Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:27 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected] [email protected]
Date: 2020-07-15 7:16:55 PM +00:00
Subject: CONTACT THE PAYING BANK

Attention ,

I received your message. And we have officially received instruction from Mr.Brian Cole office to raise approval and give further instruction to an overseas bank for the transfer to be effected from there. In view of that, we have passed a swift payment notification order to one of our correspondence bank in cote divoire so that the fund will be release from there. Furthermore bear in mind that the bank will release a part payment of five million united states dollars to you. Below is the contact of the bank and the woman you have to contact there.

As regards to amount you have to pay, there is noting must there. She will tell you the process pf the transfer. And we so much trust the woman in that bank as she has helped in the past in paying some people their contract fund.

Banque Atlantique
Abidjan, Cote divoire.
Fund Control Unit.
Tel/Fax 225 20320055
Email: [email protected]
Officer incharge
Mrs Kate Kibani

Please for her to reply you quickly, contact her on her private
email [email protected].

Always contact me for more advice and directives.

Thank you.

Mr.Paul Butler

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#413902 by FishyMails Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:07 pm
Date: 2020-07-16 7:04:37 AM +00:00
Subject: ATTENTION

ATTENTION,

I AM INRECIEPT OF YOUR MESSAGE WHICH YOU SENT TO OUR OFFICIAL EMAIL ADDRESS LAST FEW DAYS. WE COULD NOT REPLY EARLY ENOUGH BECAUSE OF THE WORKLOAD IN OUR OFFICE. PLEASE BEAR WITH US.

. WE HAVE ALREADY RECIEVED A SWIFT INSTRUCTION FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE US5MILLION INTO YOUR NOMINATED ACCOUNT, FOR US TO MOVE FOWARD CONCERNING THE TRANSFER. IT IS IMPORTANT YOU SEND YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION WHERE THE FUND WILL BE TRANSFERED INTO. ALSO IT IS MANDATORY YOU SEND US385. THE FEE IS TO ISSUE YOU FUND OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE(FOC) WHICH WILL CERTIFY YOU AS THE OWNER OF THE FUND AND ALSO GIVE LEGAL BACKING TO THE RELEASE OF THE FUND INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

DO UPDATE US NOW SO THAT YOU WILL BE NOTIFED ON HOW TO SEND THE MONEY.

MRS KIBANI

#414626 by FishyMails Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:09 pm
Date: 2020-07-27 7:40:52 PM +00:00
Subject: INFORMATION

ATTENTION,

TRY AND SEND THE US385 INTO THE BELOW ACCOUNT PRESENTED BY OUR REVENUE CONSULTANT OFFICER. AFTER SENDING THE MONEY, FOWARD THE PAYMENT SLIP TO ME.

BANK NAME: SOCIETE GENERALE BANK OF COTE D'IVOIRE / SGBCI.

ADDRESS / BRANCH : 02 BP 1355 S/C AGENCE , ANGRE DJIBI . ABIDJAN.

ACCOUNT NAME : MR. IKECHUKWU VICTOR NWANYANWU

ACCOUNT NUMBER : 010540231570

ETABLISSEMENT ....CI008

GUICHET ......01105

CLE RIB.......37

SWIFT CODE: SGCICIAB.

ABIDJAN COTE D IVOIRE.

THANK YOU

MRS KIBANI

Bank account reported.