Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#413965 by Monsieur Adler Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:09 am
    Subject: (no subject)
    Date: 7/17/2020, 12:10 PM (UTC+2)

INVESTMENT PROP
Hello,

My name is Mr. Alexander Milner from Dublin, Republic of Ireland. Based on good recommendation that you are a straight forward fellow and reliable to do business within areas of investment and financial partnering, I am writing to acquaint you with a transaction and monetary transfer of $18.5 million U.S dollars.

I need an American partner to have custody of this funds and we can invest on Real Estate which is at the low presently.

No financial obligations will be needed of you as long as trust and mutual goals apply. You will not spend a dime to me as we already have all arrangements sorted to swiftly conclude this transfer with you. I have a trusted platform to finance this project to the very end. I guarantee!

I await your email response and be free to ask questions. your email: [email protected]

Regards,

Mr. Alexander MilnerOSAL, NO UPFRONT PAYMENT**

Just like Napoleon Best, I'm always doing my Napoleon best.
Advertisement

#418093 by FishyMails Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:39 pm
Date: 2020-10-03 1:36:39 PM -07:00
Subject: I need an American partner to have custody of this funds and

Hello,

My name is Mr. Alexander Milner from Dublin, Republic of Ireland.
Based on good recommendation that you are a straight forward fellow
and reliable to do business within areas of investment and financial
partnering, I am writing to acquaint you with a transaction and
monetary transfer of $18.5 million U.S dollars.

I need an American partner to have custody of this funds and we can
invest on Real Estate which is at the low presently.

No financial obligations will be needed of you as long as trust and
mutual goals apply. You will not spend a dime to me as we already have
all arrangements sorted to swiftly conclude this transfer with you. I
have a trusted platform to finance this project to the very end. I
guarantee!

I await your email response and be free to ask questions. your email:
[email protected]

Regards,

Mr. Alexander Milner

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#422427 by FishyMails Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:21 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: 2021-01-16 1:19:36 AM -08:00
Subject: My name is Mr. Alexander Milner

Hello,

My name is Mr. Alexander Milner from Dublin, Republic of Ireland. Based on good recommendation that you are a straight forward fellow and reliable to do business within areas of investment and financial partnering, I am writing to acquaint you with a transaction and monetary transfer of $18.5 million U.S dollars.

I need an American partner to have custody of this funds and we can invest on Real Estate which is at the low presently.

No financial obligations will be needed of you as long as trust and mutual goals apply. You will not spend a dime to me as we already have all arrangements sorted to swiftly conclude this transfer with you. I have a trusted platform to finance this project to the very end. I guarantee!

I await your email response and be free to ask questions. your email: [email protected]

Regards,

Mr. Alexander Milner

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#429608 by Wiljames Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:17 am
Received this from the same email address:

Subject: REPLY IF YOU ARE INTERESTED

Horgan Ryan <[email protected]>

Dear Sir ,

My name is Hogan Ryan I am Financial Consultant, my client have
interest in Investing in your country into a Joint /venture partnership

Kindly contact me if you are interested .

I await your response
Regards,

Hogan Ryan