Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#414190 by Michelle Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:09 am
** Danke für Ihre Aufmerksamkeit. ***

* Bitte machen Sie keine Bestellungen, ohne um Genehmigung zu bitten, ohne unsere Erlaubnis wird die Bestellung storniert.

* Versandkosten free, wir bieten kostenlosen Versand nur, wenn Sie uns hier kontaktieren: abs @ abs-top com

* Achtung * Bevor Sie eine Bestellung aufgeben, kontaktieren sie uns bitte, wenn das Produkt verfügbar ist: abs @ abs-top com

Danke

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#414388 by Michelle Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:15 am

The product is in new condition, comes with international warranty, receipt, all manufacturers supplied accessories.
The price is EUR 419.00 including VAT and shipping costs.
If you want to buy send me your full name and delivery address and I will contact Amazon as soon as possible to process your order.
Shipping is by normal UPS or DHL Services takes 3-5 days depending on where in the world you are.
My return policy is full of money back in 30 days.
Do not hesitate to contact me for further information
Many thanks

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.